#13

--------No One's Pov-------

Kagami sigh as he saw an ordinary familiar car.

The car park beside Kuroko's car. It was Murasakibara and Kise who got out. "Murasakibara Kun.. Good Afternoon." Kuroko softly wave his hands, "Ahh.. Kurochin... Even Kagachin is here.. where's Kisechin..?" he ask lazily. "I'm here!!! Murasakibaracchi!! Ah if it is Kurokocchi!!" Kise eye sparkles.

"Ryouta, why don't you go with Taiga for today? It seems Shintaro brings you here to call us." Seiji said coldly, "E-Eh? B-But you guys need to come with---" Seijuro cut Kise's sentence, "Kise, are you defying us? Right now, that's not important. We want to spend time with Kuroko, got a problem with that? Kise." he was cold which made Murasakibara hummed for a moment.

"Alright.. I'll tell Midochin then.. Kisechin you go with Kagachin.." Murasakibara looked at Kuroko for a moment, he walked towards him and patted his head.

"Kurochin.." As he glanced at the twins, "Be careful on your way." he said. "Oh thank you. Murasakibara Kun." Kuroko said, Kise and Kagami look at each other. "Is it me or is it something wrong with Seiji Sama and Seijuro Sama towards Kurokocchi??" Kise whispers to Kagami.

"I don't know either." Kagami responded to him. "Kagami Kun, I plan to go with Seiji Sama and Seijuro Sama." Kuroko turned to look at Kagami, Kagami sweat a little bit, "Are you sure? No second thoughts??" Kagami asked, Kuroko nodded in response.

The twins grinned. "Taiga, you can use Tetsuya's car so you can leave." Seiji said with a bright smile on his lips. The twins were now in a good mood.

"Instead we can buy you a lot of art materials, if that's what you wanted Kuroko." Seijuro smiled and Seiji nodded. Murasakibara, Kise and Kagami don't know how to follow these guys, Murasakibara ended up going inside the car and drove away. Kise was left behind with Kagami.

Kagami and Kise left, taking Kuroko's car. Kuroko sigh, "Now, what do you guys need from me?" he turned around and crossed his arms. Just to face them, "Since we're in front of the Maji Burger restaurant, why don't we start eating our lunch first?" Seijuro said.

Kuroko and Seiji both agreed with him. The three of them walk inside the restaurant, other girls blush when they notice the handsome twins. Suddenly some gossip around started. They didn't even notice the bluenette, because of his low presence.

'Wow.. They're already famous just because of their handsome damn faces. That's what they get when they're handsome and look rich. They got noticed so easily.. always the center of attention.' Kuroko thought calmly, he walked towards an empty table.

With a second, the twins arrive, Seiji gives him a vanilla milkshake. 'They must have asked granny about me..' The bluenette thought.

The twins keep staring at him again while they eat their lunch. They were smiling, 'This again.. this also happened last time but this is the second time.. why are they staring at me whenever I'm with them?.. It feels like their eyes only lock on me.' he thought. "Are you thinking of something?" Seijuro asks with a smile.