#25

-----No One's Pov----

After explaining, Kise stood up. "Since Kurokocchi said so, I will inform them!" Kise smiled brightly and left the apartment leaving the 3 behind.

"So.. you're telling us, you're literally going into that shitty family that you had a shitty life before? Hah, how funny. I suppose we have to go with you." Seiji said, "Should we kill them instead?" Seijuro added as he smiles brightly.

Kuroko sweatdrop, "Look, you two, is the most important here, in three days, in front of them, I want you.. guys to.." Kuroko tried to explain calmly but it seems they were too excited. "I want you guys to.. I think you guys know what to act on anyway." Kuroko said as he stood up, he was a bit stressed after reading that letter.

But there's one question that has been bothering him since the beginning, since he was in the hospital.

Why did Odeth take care of him since he was in the hospital? Why did she bring him to the house of the "Miyuki" family?

The question just hit him right ahead. The bluenette didn't know how to react if he saw the trash family himself. He wanted them to pay and tell the people that he was the painter himself. The twins saw Kuroko who was walking around and round while biting his thumbnail. The twins look at each other and smile.

Seiji walks towards Kuroko, "Right now, stop thinking about it. It's 3 days later. Are you nervous or scared? Or do you want them to pay? Why don't you tell us what you want and we'll do it for you. We can even kill that whole family for you, what do you think?" Seiji asked politely, but his question was very dangerous if Kuroko agreed.

Seijuro laughed hard, "Hahaha!! My brother has a point, if you hate that much, just say so." Seijuro said with a playful grin on his lips.

'These two idiots... They literally know that I can't kill them because that Family belongs to Granny.' The bluenette thought annoyingly, right now, he wants to smack their head.

'Theres a lot of questions that I want to ask Granny.. why did she adopt me at the first place anyway? Does she know me??' He thought once again, going back to his room, upstairs. The twins watch him leave in the living room. They both sigh. 'How tiresome.' Seiji thought.

The next three days.

The GOM's were mentally prepared.

The Twins were both dazzling and handsome as usual. They were now waiting for the bluenette to come, and yet, Kuroko was still in the room, choosing what kind of dress he should wear. Since the time when the twins went away, he doesn't want them to smell like other women's perfume anymore. It's been bothering him.

He needs something that will make the twins notice him in a flash. A dress or a suit. Kuroko just sighs, he should not think about it. He saw a dress, he sighed and took it. Should he wear some make up? No, probably not. Kuroko just makes his lips a little bit pinkish. His sky blue orbs look through the reflection in the mirror. He does not know what defines so-called "Pretty" or "Beautiful.".

He just wants their attention.

'Here goes nothing..' He put in some accessories. He walked out to the room, his hair was fixed, he looked at himself, he was indeed "Pretty" but his anxiety is flowing up, his heart beat is racing. He was nervous.