Chapter 1: Difficult Stages of Love

READ ME: this is a fanfic only, my all imagination after battle between Major and Minor Family. English is not my first language so please, spare me everyone. I am trying my best. <3 THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS +18 PARTS! THIS IS MY FIRST TRY TO WRITE +18 PARTS, SO PLEASE DO NOT BE HARSH ON ME!

📢 If you read my ffs and think "well, this was good, let me buy her coffee or donut or just something small and sweet then now you can but DO NOT feel force to support me like this! I will still add chapters normally! If you wish to support me:

https://ko-fi.com/writemeyuna

VEGAS:

I lay on the bed holding Pete's hand, my dear boy is sitting next to me. I am lazily playing with his fingers, stroking them, pinching slightly, waiting for him to start a conversation. Macau left a while ago and from that moment we sat in silence. I didn't mind Pete's quiteness. To be honest, I kinda enjoyed sitting next to him, surrounded only by blissful peace. I knew he wanted to talk about something important but I would wait forever as long as I could just feel his dear skin under mine. Before I realized what I was doing, my hand came down to his wrist and I felt a slight lump. Scars ...

- Sorry - I blurted out without thinking. Our past was once again hunting me.

Pete looked at my hand as if he didn't understand why I said that. Then he looked up at me and smiled gently.

- Vegas - he began, then squeezed my bandaged hand tightly. - Regarding our past, I have forgiven you.

I knew he was saying what he felt and thought, but I couldn't stop being afraid that in the future those events might separate us. Loving Pete was easier than I thought, and with each minute, each second, that love grew stronger within me. If I were to lose him because of the past, I feel that this time it would be the end of my life. I had almost lost him once, the pain of those days settled in my heart like a dark shadow. Never again.

- Pete - I cut him off, struggling to get into a sitting position. - Pete, I have to say it. I have to get it out of my system. Sorry. How unfitting this word is! If I could find something better to say, for you to understand how strongly I regret it all, I would tattoo it on my forehead but for now I can say only this. Sorry. Sorry for everything I've done, I'd really give anything to turn back time.

I blurted out the words with the speed of light. I wanted to quickly take a deep breath to throw a fresh wave of apologies at him again, but Pete leaned over and kissed me hard.

I felt him gently bite my lower lip, suck it and then stroke it lazily with his hot tongue. Shivers went down my spine. I opened my mouth, letting him come deeper inside. I didn't make any other moves, just waited for what Pete would do. And he did a lot of things, a lot of naughty, tempting things. Sweet Lord. I looked into his beautiful eyes and they were completely focused on me, like he wanted to see my every reaction to what he was doing.  I did not allow myself to close my eyes, I needed to catch those sparks showing on his face. His tongue explored the inside of my mouth, played with mine tongue, hooked it and then gently stroked it. I groaned as my body stiffened. But Pete kept kissing me. I once again felt his tongue tempting mine to follow him, and as he gently pulled away from me, I followed him, my thirsty tongue stretched out, still wanting to catch his. He grabbed it carefully between his teeth, chuckled, and then sucked it hard. 

Pete played with me like that for a while, then he pressed one last loud wet kiss on my lips.

- I swear - he said hoarsely, resting his forehead on mine. - You apologize to me again and I'll end up fucking you here.

I raised my eyebrows, shocked but also curious. You have no idea how badly I want it, baby.

- Don't tempt me - I laughed, then remembered Pete wanted to talk about something. - Now, can you tell me what we need to discuss before we get home?