Chapter 2.5: Drunk Pete means Cute Pete

READ ME: this is a fanfic only, my all imagination after battle between Major and Minor Family. English is not my first language so please, spare me everyone. I am trying my best. <3 THANK YOU FOR ALL NICE WORDS, THEY MEAN A LOT FOR ME! 

📢 If you read my ffs and think "well, this was good, let me buy her coffee or donut or just something small and sweet then now you can but DO NOT feel force to support me like this! I will still add chapters normally! If you wish to support me:

https://ko-fi.com/writemeyuna

This is a short story, I just couldn't stop myself from writing it. Chapter 3 should be ready in couple of day.

VEGAS:

It wasn't easy to put Pete in the car, even harder to fasten his seat belts. He was supposed to be asleep, but when I was able to sit him safely and start the car, his hand went to the fastener and clicked that damn button, releasing his body from it.

- Honey - I muttered for the hundredth time, still struggling with his need not to be in the belts. - I'm not gonna drive if you do that.

Pete only muttered something, I thought he said "bloody Vegas", but it must have been a mishearsing. I took a deep, calming breath, fastened it again, and this time I drove quickly from the front of the bar and it strangely worked. The monotonous sound of the car ignited must have put Pete to sleep, because he was sitting motionless, with his face resting on my leather jacket, which I rolled up and put under his head so he wouldn't hit the windshield.

Today's meeting was far more nerve-wracking than I thought. Kinn confronted me with a fait accompli, from now on the Minor Family belongs to Porsche. Honestly, it didn't bother me as long as I could live in peace with Macau and Pete, but my pride suffered when they forced their will on me. Vegas doesn't let others rule him. Here I looked quickly at Pete. Except for you, of course. You can manage me as you like.

I reached out to him, while trying to not take my eyes off the road for too long, and ruffled his soft hair. His blushed from alcohol face was making me dizzy.

- How could you - Pete blurted out, and then he suddenly opened his eyes and looked at me uncertainly. He squinted as if he wasn't sure what he was seeing.

- Who are you? - Pete stammered, then rubbed his eyes hard until I had to grab one of his hands, not wanting him to hurt himself.

- Pete - I said, but I had to concentrate on the road and he was pushing my fingers away.

- You can't touch me - he said suddenly, and I froze. - You can not.

Pete closed his eyes, his head fell on his chest, and he snored. After a second he picked it up again and looked at me.

- It's too late for you. Give up! - He muttered, patting my shoulder. - I have a boyfriend.

I was relieved to realize that Pete just didn't recognize me.

- He's gonna beat the shit out of you. - I could hear pride in his voice.

- Really? - I asked and the devilish sparks lit up in my head.

- What a little bastard - I grimaced hearing that. - But my bastard.

I couldn't help the smile from showing up. I relaxed, leaned against the seat more comfortably, and decided to amuse myself a bit with this situation.

- Maybe it's time to change him? - I asked, and Pete struggled to open his eyes.

- What to change? - He frowned as if he did not fully understand.