Chapter 20: Our Future Depends on Your Past

READ ME: this is a fanfic only, my all imagination after battle between Major and Minor Family. English is not my first language so please, spare me everyone. I am trying my best. <3 THANK YOU FOR ALL COMMENTS, THEY ARE HELPING ME WRITE THIS, YOU ALL ARE THE BEST! :)

📢 If you read my ffs and think "well, this was good, let me buy her coffee or donut or just something small and sweet then now you can but DO NOT feel force to support me like this! I will still add chapters normally! If you wish to support me:

https://ko-fi.com/writemeyuna

I'M NOT SURE IF I'M COMPLETELY HAPPY WITH THIS CHAPTER BUT AS ALWAYS I'M CURIOUS WHAT YOU ALL THINK! ❤️

MACAU:

We were cuddled up, covered with blankets, still laying on the roof of the building. The sun was slowly rising and I felt the rays gently caressing my tired but satisfied face. Alcazio lazily stroked my head, from time to time kissing my forehead or flushed cheeks. We looked into each other's eyes without embarrassment, and everything seemed perfect at the moment. His mouth just grazed my nose, tickling it lightly until I wrinkled it.

- Tiger - Caz whispered. - That's how I'll call you.

I raised my eyebrows because I knew how he liked to talk to others with names, and I didn't want to be like anyone else for him.

- Tiger? - I repeated, and he nodded, touching my nose again. - Why?

- Because you look like one - I huffed, pushing my head away from his face, but Alcazio gripped it by hand, pulling it back.

- I've never called anyone as tiger. - He bit my lips, and I couldn't hold back a smile. - And I won't use it for anyone other than you, only you. Can I?

I watched his eyes twinkle with happiness, felt rough but gentle hands on me, and I knew that he would be able to call me whatever he wished to, as long as I was the only one he spoke about with such manner.

- Let it be tiger, why not.

***

When we finally got home, Pete and Vegas were still outside. I breathed a sigh of relief, not wanting them to start questioning my strange way of walking, and although I agreed to let Alcazio take me in his arms at the hotel and put me in the car, now we were surrounded by security guards and I would be too embarrased for such acts, so I forced him to just accompany me. I felt a dull pain in the buttocks area, my legs trembled slightly and I had the impression that I was like a newborn foal just learning to walk. I stopped every two steps on the stairs, and when I groaned softly, halfway through, Alcazio cursed, threw me over his shoulder and, jumping every two stair, quickly took me to my room. I knew I was tomato red, but he loudly closed the door behind us and gently set me down on the bed.

- Well, that was embarrassing - I muttered, and he flicked my forehead.

- Certainly no more than your attempts to walk normally, tiger - he chuckled, and I couldn't stop myself from frowning.

What are you laughing at, like this is your fault I can't walk! Not only are you not making the situation easier, you are also throwing those proud smiles everywhere, you idiot.

- Very funny, now you can go - I waved at the door before tossing the duvet over my head, but felt the bed sag under the weight of Alcazio.

- Caz? - I pushed the cloth aside only to look at him, and he snuggled up against me and sighed loudly.

- Five minutes, I only need five minutes - he muttered, and a comfortable warmth spread over me.

- Caz, are we now... like, you know? - I started, just wanting to hear from him the status of our relationship but shyness won. - Oh, nevermind! Let's sleep.