𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

"Sorry we have some work so we have to go abroad for some months. His father has some work in abroad and we cannot take Hyunjin there since he has to go to school. Thank you so much for accepting to care of my son" said a woman with a worry look on her face. "Don't worry, I will take care of him, you can go and complete your work" said another women sitting on a sofa, smiling. " Thank you so much" said the other women. They kept on gossiping and the boy was sitting quietly on the sofa until another little boy came rubbing his eyes. "Oh dear come here, meet your new friend" said his mother. The little boy looked with wide eyes. He saw a boy who looked elder than him, he has cat like eyes, pink lips and he has a charming looks.

Felix's POV

Wow that boy looks quiet handsome and charming an he looks innocent too . I wonder if he is the new guest mom was talking about it yesterday. He looks elder than me though. I stretched my hands to that boy to ask his name.

"Hi. I am Lee Felix. Who are you ?" asked Felix.

The boy looked at the boy who stretched out his hands to shake hands while giving a cold look and said "I am Hyunjin." Hyunjin shooked hands with Felix.

Felix's mother was amazed and so was Hyunjin's mother that finally those two boys became friends. "Felix take Hyunjin and show him his room" said Felix's mom. Felix agreed with a smile. "Yeah and it's time for us to go Hyunjinie... We will miss you...take care...Goodbye..." said the woman getting up from the sofa. Hyunjin ran towards his mom and giving her a tight hug and tears dropping from his eyes. "B-b-bye m-mom...." said Hyunjin still crying. His mother caressed his hair and said "Everything will be alright dear...we will be back soon don't worry.." Hyunjin was still crying and then hugged his mother and bid her goodbye.

Felix was feeling sad when he saw Hyunjin crying, the scene brought tears to his eyes. He told Hyunjin "It's okay.... everything's gonna be fine don't worry..". Hyunjin looked up at saw Felix crying too and he was surprised. "Come on let me show you your room" said Felix, he took Hyunjin upstairs.

Hyunjin's POV

I don't understand why was this boy crying ? Was he teasing me ? Ugh that's why I hate showing my emotions 😒. I went upstairs with that boy and he showed me the room. It was quite big. All I need is some space. Not bad I can manage I guess.

Felix said with a smile " This is your room, Hyunjin. It is beside my room. So if you have any problem you can tell me " . Hyunjin nodded and went with his belongings and closed the door. He laid on the bed.

Hyunjin's POV

The bed is okay and soft but this room is not as large as my room. I can manage somehow though. Just for some months maybe.

Hyunjin was staring at the ceiling. And after sleeping for few hours he got up and went to shower and had his lunch.

"Hyunjin is everything okay ? Do you need anything ?" said Felix's mother. "No it's okay, Thanks Mrs. Lee" said Hyunjin. " You can call me aunt". said Felix's mother. " Ok..." replied Hyunjin.
"Now rest. You must be too tired" said Felix's mother. Hyujin and Felix got up and then went to their room to sleep.

 Hyujin and Felix got up and then went to their room to sleep

Any thoughts ? 😃

Any thoughts ? 😃