𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝

After 3 years...
"Hurry up you are gonna be late to school on the first day" Felix's mother shouted. "just 5 more mins mom" Felix stretched a bit and went back to sleep. Then he felt something cold liquid was being poured on him. He started panicking and got up. "This what you get when you don't listen to me. Now be ready and come down and have your breakfast". Felix lazily pouted and then he got down from bed and went to shower and after getting ready, he went to have his breakfast still feeling sleepy. Felix's mother started giving lectures "Today is your first day of your high school so be disciplined and behave nicely with others ,pay attention in class and I don't want to hear any complains from teachers. Got it ?" Felix nodded lazily and left. His mother went with him. "What happened?" Felix asked as he was shocked to see his mother coming, "So will you walk to school or board the bus ? I am here to show you which bus to board so that from tommorow you can go alone" Felix nodded lazily.

The bus arrived and Felix boarded. When he entered the bus he saw that all eyes were upon him. He felt kinda embarrased to have so many students looking at him, it was awkward though. He ignored them. He started looking for a seat to sit and then he saw there was an empty sit beside a boy who was wearing headphones and listening to music. "Excuse me ? Umm... Can I sit beside you ?" The boy didn't even bothered to look as he was busy in listening to music and then Felix called him once again. Then he turned to Felix and knowing what he was talking about he let him sit beside him.

The boy kept his headphones in his bag finally and started looking out. Felix was bored so he tried to talk to the person beside him " Hi, May I know your name ?" The person turned to him and replied "No" then Felix felt awkward. The person laughed and said "I was joking don't take it seriously. My name is Yang Jeong-in. You can call me I.N. Nice to meet you". Felix said with a smile " Oh nice to meet you too. My name is Lee Felix. Wanna be friends ?" "Sure" replied Jeongin. They talked the whole time till they reached the school. Felix took a look around the building. Jeongin said "You should visit the Principal Office once to check your class. "Oh hey Jeongin!" a voice came from behind, Felix turned to look back who was it he saw a boy with black hair and a bit taller than him was coming. Jeogin turned back and said "Oh hey Seungmin ! What's up dude ?!" Seungmin said "Everything's alright. What bout ya dude ?!". "This is my new friend Felix" said Jeongin. "Oh nice! Jeogin I need to tell you something and sorry to disturb you( turning to Felix) " said Seungmin. They both went. Felix was standing in the hall.

He walked to find the Principal's office and looking around the school building and not noticing where he was going suddenly he bumped into someone, making him and the other person fall. He tried to got up and noticed who it was. He saw a tall boy with blonde hair and cat eyes and pinky lips. He seems familiar to him.

"H-h-hyunjin...?" said Felix. He was shocked. Hyunjin raised his eyebrows and said "Do I know you ?" said Hyunjin, looking cold. Felix remembered the same look on Hyunjin's face when he first met...