0𝟷. 𝙺𝚘𝚕 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗

🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌ 🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌🇪‌🇹‌🇮‌🇨‌

𝙺𝚘𝚕 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗
( Evelyn's backstory )
"I was looking for you..."

🇹🇭🇪 🇭🇪🇷🇪🇹🇮🇨

_______________________________

Evelyn Violet Salvatore was attached at the hip to her brothers, Stefan and Damon. However, when Katherine Pierce entered their life back in 1864 it was almost as if Evelyn didn't exist anymore.

The boys' world revolved around the beautiful woman, and Evelyn knew that. She also knew exactly what Katherine was...a vampire...a monster.

After finding out what Katherine was, Evelyn thought she'd use the same mind compulsion on her that she was using of her brothers.

But she didn't. Katherine, instead, trusted someone for once in her 400 years of 'living'. She couldn't help but feel drawn to the innocence of Evelyn, to open herself up to the girl.

Nobody could resist her light and beauty.

And while watching her brothers rescue the love of their life from the townspeople, Evelyn witnessed her father shoot her brothers dead.

Before the young girl could process what was happening, the very girl her brothers had died to save appeared behind her.

"Eve, it's gonna be okay, I promise. I need you to trust me, can you do that?" Katherine asked the shaking girl. Evelyn nodded, holding back her sobs and cries.

"Good, that's good. Now, what I need you to do is find someone. You are more powerful than you know, Eve, and this person can help you become that. You need to find a man named Kol Mikaelson, do you understand?" Katherine rushed, trying to get the girl to agree before she had to rush back to her plan.

"Eve, do you understand?" Katherine asked again.

"I-I think I understand. B-But how do I find him?" Evelyn turned to see Katherine's weak figure had disappeared once more, now out of sight.

Evelyn kept the information in the back of her mind as she rushed to her brothers. Her father stood over the boys with barely a hint of remorse in his eyes.

"Father what have you done?" Evelyn sobbed, staring up at her father's cold features.

"They we're trying to help that demon! And you'll have the same fate if you don't fall in line, young lady!" he demanded sternly. Evelyn only continued to sob while she kneeled over both her brothers' bodies as her father turned and walked away from the scene.

"Katherine's going to be okay, and so are you two, I can feel it! Everything will be fine, I promise. Emily can help you, she has to! And I'll find Kol Mikaelson just like Katherine wanted!" Evelyn vowed, standing up as she saw Fell's Church lighting on fire.

No sooner did Emily Bennett, Katherine's witchy handmaiden, show up, claiming she needed Evelyn to help her move her brothers bodies.

Still in both shock and pain, Evelyn silently did as she was told, moving Stefan's body while Emily moved Damon's.

"Why did we have to move them?" Evelyn asked curiously.

"The townspeople could not witness their transition. They'd only kill them all over again," Emily spoke honestly, her hand held out in front of the girl with two rings for the boys.