𝟷𝟻. 𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕

🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌ 🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌🇪‌🇹‌🇮‌🇨‌

𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕
( season three, episode nineteen )
"Relax, darling,"

🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌ 🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌🇪‌🇹‌🇮‌🇨‌

_______________________________

_______________________________ (Warning; implied smut, I skipped the graphic parts incase anyone's uncomfortable) _______________________________

(Warning; implied smut, I skipped the graphic parts incase anyone's uncomfortable)
_______________________________

Evelyn packed most of her things that night, knowing that the Mikaelson's would be leaving this place soon enough, she wanted to get all her items out.

Klaus was reluctant on her leaving, but he didn't really have a choice in the matter, Evelyns mind was made up.

Abbie was sad, of course, to see her friend go even if it would only be for a little bit, but she had Elijah's company now that she enjoyed very much to make up for the heretics temporary absence.

Rebekah was happy to see Evelyn go, but only because she wanted to have her way with the Salvatore brothers without getting interrupted. Otherwise, she would miss the girl dearly.

Elijah didn't say much, just a small warning to be careful, to which they both laughed about almost immediately after. He knew she'd be happy wherever Kol was and that's all that mattered to him, that the people he loved were safe and happy.

Evelyn didn't bid goodbye to her brothers or anyone else outside of the mansion, she didn't see any need to do so. They all hated her already and will even more once either Alaric or Bonnie inevitably tells them she's become an original vampire.

It didn't take long for Evelyn to say her temporary goodbyes and be on her way to Denver. She couldn't wait to see Kol again, despite the mere day or two they've been apart, she missed him more than ever.

And he will be so surprised when he sees her down there...

•••

"Well isn't this a cosy place you've got here," Evelyn spoke with a smile as Kol jumped, turning around to see his girlfriend standing in front of the bed in his hotel room.

"I did compel for the best," he smirked, waiting to see if Eve would come to him.

"You know, I drove so, very far to come see you, the least you could do is offer me a drink," Evelyn hinted, her tongue poking out between her lips slightly.

"Coming right up, my love," Kol nodded, using his vampire speed to rush over to the counter where a bottle of whiskey sat with two glasses beside it.

"Couldn't stand to be away from me longer than a day?" the vampire teased, a smirk playing on his lips as Evelyn rolled her eyes.