0𝟽. 𝙰𝚋𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚢

🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌ 🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌🇪‌🇹‌🇮‌🇨‌

𝙰𝚋𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚢
( season three, episode six—nine)
"Niklaus, don't do this,"

🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌ 🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌🇪‌🇹‌🇮‌🇨‌

_______________________________

________________________________

Klaus had quickly explained to Evelyn why they were leaving Rebekah in Mystic Falls. He told Eve that they had to avoid Mikael, and Evelyn would help him to do that, Rebekah would only 'slow them down'.

They had spent four days driving all over the place searching for more werewolves. Klaus even had Evelyn try some locator spells using his own essence. Obviously, that was a long shot in the dark.

They were currently in the cute little town of Blytheville, Arkansas where there was rumors of a small pack of werewolves.

"Why are we go so far for such a small pack? It's only rumored to have maybe five— if not less —wolves. Why all the trouble?" Evelyn questioned the hybrid driving the truck.

"Well, love, this wolf pack is a very special wolf pack. It's so small because hunters wish to kill the bloodline off before it becomes too powerful," Klaus smirked, turning to face the heretic briefly before eyeing the road once more.

"What makes this pack so special?" Evelyn continued her game of 20 questions, trying her best to get information while also getting on Klaus' nerves. Now that he wasn't hell-bent on killing her, Evelyn was more comfortable taunting the hybrid without fear for her life.

"They're called the Dusk Wolves. They're a very old, very powerful breed of werewolves that go even further back than when my family was human," he revealed.

"Wait seriously?!" Evelyn was shocked, "and here I thought you were the oldest thing around!" She let out a chuckle, surprised when Klaus reciprocated the gesture, flashing his dimply smile Evelyn rarely saw.

"You know, I bet these wolves would be more open to the idea of being a hybrid if you showed them that pretty smile," Evelyn gave a fake pout as she squished Klaus' cheeks between her hand.

"I'm driving," Klaus tried to speak, failing slightly from Evelyns actions.

"I know. I just thought that was funny!" she smiled, proud of herself. No one would normally get away so easily messing with Niklaus like that, but Kol wasn't the only one with a soft spot for the heretic.

All the Mikaelson's loved her charm and playfulness.

"Are we almost there?" Evelyn changed the subject.