𝟷𝟸. 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝙾𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚗𝚎𝚍

🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌ 🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌🇪‌🇹‌🇮‌🇨‌

𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝙾𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚗𝚎𝚍
( season three, episode fifteen )
"Bex, your brother constantly has a stick lodged up his ass..."

🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌ 🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌🇪‌🇹‌🇮‌🇨‌

_______________________________

Evelyn woke up the next morning to an empty bed. Kol must've woken up before her and went downstairs.

She sighed and frowned when she realized she should most definitely get ready for the day instead of wearing sweatpants.

So after quickly pulling her hair into a messy bun and dressing herself, Evelyn opened her door and wandered downstairs.

"Well look who's finally awake," Klaus teased the girl, "long night?" he raised his eyebrows as Evelyn rolled her eyes.

"Actually yes. A very long night of dancing and standing wore out my feet and now I have three blisters that aren't healing fast enough," Evelyn spoke in annoyance as she awkwardly walked on her blistered feet to sit beside Kol.

"Good morning, love," Kol greeted, pressing a sweet kiss to Evelyns lips. She sighed in content and leaned against the original as she closed her eyes.

"Tired?" Kol asked quietly.

"Mhm," Evelyn nodded, the previous night making her want to be extremely lazy today.

"You poor thing, come here," Kol spoke sarcastically as he pulled Evelyn completely into his lap, cradling her as she curled her legs to get closer to him.

"Well well, there's our girl!" Kol announced as Rebekah walked into the living room, her dress from last night still on.

Evelyns gaze turned into a glare when she got a smell of who she was with last night.

"You fucked my brother?!" Evelyn raised her eyebrows as her mouth hung open in disbelief.

"Woah, language, love!" Kol chuckled.

"Didn't you fuck mine?" Rebekah retorted, giving Evelyn a sassy look.

"No," Evelyn scoffed.

"Oh," Rebekah muttered, turning her head down slightly.

"Well...our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun!" Kol smiled as he turned back to look at his older brother sitting at a desk in the back of the room.

"I need entertainment," Kol muttered, still smiling at his brother.

"What are you waiting for, go on, have at it," Klaus gestured to the door, hinting for Kol to go find something to do.