𝟷𝟾. 𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍

🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌ 🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌🇪‌🇹‌🇮‌🇨

𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍
( season three, episode twenty-two )
"I'll be waiting, my love."

🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌ 🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌🇪‌🇹‌🇮‌🇨

_______________________________

Evelyn, after taking certain precautions, went to visit Kol, knowing he had to of been bored out of his mind.

She spent most of the night at the strange woman's house he'd been in. Kol explained that she would talk to him about her cats for most of the day, much to Evelyns amusement.

At least she wasn't flirting with Kol. That would cause problems.

Evelyn had to do her best to keep Kol distracted in order to avoid telling him about her mother.

Knowing Kol, he'd make Evelyn drop everything in Mystic Falls to go find her. But Evelyn wasn't ready to leave yet, not until she knew Alaric was dead.

So far, he's still kicking.

Evelyn left a couple hours later before Kol came back from the bathroom, she left a sweet note explaining that she'd went to the Gilbert house to make a plan for Alaric and that Kol was not to leave the house for any reason.

It was a necessary demand. To Evelyn, anyway.

That's how the heretic ended up back at the Gilbert house later that night. There, she found Elijah and Abbie sitting at the kitchen table, chatting about who knows what.

"Abbie? 'Lijah? What're you two doing back here?" Evelyn huffed in disbelief as she rushed to give her best friend a tight hug, briefly squeezing Elijah in her arms as well.

"Evelyn, I was hoping you were with Kol. Tell me, where is my brother at?" Elijah asked curiously.

"Somewhere safe, why?" Evelyn wondered aloud.

"Terms he'll need to agree to in order for us to evade Alaric," Elijah explained.

"Terms? What terms?" Evelyn asked suspiciously.

"We get Klaus's body back and in return Kol and the rest of us leave Elena and her friends alone. And we won't wake him up," Abbie cut in, her voice sweet as honey, something Evelyn missed dearly.

"Kol and I will agree to those terms," Evelyn nodded with no hesitation.

"Perhaps you should give him a call-"

"He'll agree," Evelyn assured.

Elijah raised his eyebrows, silently telling Evelyn to shut up and call Kol. Evelyn sighed and rolled her eyes, pulling out her phone to call Kol.