𝟷𝟷. 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛

🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌ 🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌🇪‌🇹‌🇮‌🇨‌

𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛
( season three, episode fourteen )
"You're the only person I want, Kol. That won't ever change no matter how many years go by. Only you..."

🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌ 🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌🇪‌🇹‌🇮‌🇨‌

_______________________________

(the girls' dress choices will be displayed later in the chapter!) _______________________________

_______________________________

Rebekah, Abbie and Evelyn sat on the couch having some compelled girls doing their nails. Finn was trying on his suit, Elijah fixed his sleeves, and Kol was admiring himself in the mirror.

"Rebekah, tell me how handsome I am," Kol smiled.

"Oh Kol, you know I can't be compelled. Make your girlfriend do it!" Rebekah spoke sassily.

Kol stepped away from his tailor, walking over to Evelyn, "Evie...don't I look handsome to you," the original cooed with a smirk.

"Hmm, I think the train on your jacket needs to be shorter. This is the twenty-first century, not the 1860's!" Evelyn smiled sweetly, giving Kol a nudge with her heel as he chuckled and walked back over to the tailor.

"Shorten this up, would you?" he instructed the tailor, earning a proud smile from Evelyn.

Shortly after, Klaus came barging in the room with an angry look on his face, "You went after Elena? What is wrong with you?!"

"Here we go," Evelyn groaned, rolling her eyes as she stood up, her nails already being finished, walking over to stand beside Kol who wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Do you want another dagger in your heart?!" Klaus threatened.

"Again with the dagger threats? Don't you have any other tricks?" Kol snarked.

"Oh go back to staring at yourself!" Klaus rolled his eyes.

"And who are you? My father?" Kol egged on the argument.

"No, Kol, but you're in my house!" Klaus seethed.

"Then perhaps we should go outside," Kol stepped up from his seat.

"Boys," Evelyn warned, staring up at Kol and Klaus.

When the two wouldn't separate themselves from the argument, Evelyn rolled her eyes, "You two get incredibly intolerable when you're in the same room." Using her magic, she separated the brothers, walking between them as she went to get a drink.

"Niklaus, come," Esther popped into the room, summoning her hybrid son.

"Evie? What color is your dress?" Kol asked the heretic.