𝟷𝟿. 𝙽𝚘𝚞𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚡 𝙳é𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜, 𝙰𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚜

_______________________________

ᴸ'ᴴᴱᴿᴱᵀᴵQᵁᴱ

𝙽𝚘𝚞𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚡 𝙳é𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜, 𝙰𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚜
( season four, episode ten- )
"..."

ᴸ'ᴴᴱᴿᴱᵀᴵQᵁᴱ

_______________________________

(It's very much giving 2010 vibes w that jacket)

_______________________________

Evelyn and Kol had spent the next few days reuniting, arguing lightly about her recklessness, but happy the other was alive nonetheless.

Evelyn was beginning to search for her mother, raising questions and suspicion with Kol whenever she'd disappear.

She didn't want to tell him about her mother, not until she found the witch herself. It would only make him even more worried about her than he already was.

Evelyn hadn't been doing the greatest. She was moody and stressed, not telling Kol what was bothering her so much.

Her mother was nowhere to be found.

"Hello David," Evelyn greeted over the phone to one of the vampires she turned in the 50's.

"Evelyn, you sound...different," David spoke curiously.

"New body, long story," Evelyn sighed, shaking her head slightly as she continued, "I need you to do something for me. Something I can't trust anyone else to do," she began, making David grow suspicious.

"Alright, what is it?" the vampire asked.

"I'm looking for someone important. Eleanor Lacroix. I need you to look for her, if you find her tell me immediately, okay?" Evelyn asked.

"I'm on it," David nodded through the phone, hanging up and beginning his search.

•••

"Love, would you please tell me what's been bothering you so much lately? I'm worried," Kol begged as the girl returned from one of her many mysterious trips.

Evelyn sighed, a hand coming up to run through her blonde hair as she mumbled, "It's nothing," she shrugged.

Kol tried his best to be patient with his lover but it was beginning to worry him for her safety.

"Evie, you're barely here, I hardly see you. What is going on that's more important than us?" he pleaded, a slight tone of impatience in his voice.

"I told you it's nothing! Jesus, get off my back!" the witch yelled loudly, taking both Kol and herself by surprise as he stress continued to bubble up.