0𝟹. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌

🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌ 🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌🇪‌🇹‌🇮‌🇨‌

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌
( season three, episode two )
"This plan sounds like the perfect amount of stupid!"

🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌ 🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌🇪‌🇹‌🇮‌🇨‌

_______________________________

Evelyn woke up to Damon sitting beside her on her bed in the room she chose in the boarding house.

"Mornin' sunshine!" Damon beamed cheerfully, causing Evelyn to grow confused.

"You seem perky..." she muttered, covering herself with the sheets.

"Oh grow up. You want anything for breakfast?" Damon asked, his initial comment referring to her covering herself.

"Okay, consider me growing up," she shrugged, throwing the sheets off of herself, standing to go grab proper clothes. Her see-through night slip made Damon gag.

"Seriously? You're too young to be wearing stuff like that!!" Damon scolded, averting his eyes as Evelyn began getting dressed.

"Look who needs to grow up now," she taunted with a laugh, "Also, pancakes sound good if you wanna make some! I remember you used to make the best ones for me when I was little," Evelyn smiled, fastening the belt on her black jeans before she assured Damon he could look now.

"Pancakes it is!" he smiled, walking out of the room with a smile on his face.

"What the hell?" Eve mumbled to himself, wondering what drugs Damon was on that made him so perky today.

He must've listened to Evelyn's advise. No being sad.

Evelyn brushed through her hair, curling it to her side as she applied light makeup and began wandering downstairs.

_______________________________

Damon and Evelyn ate breakfast in silence, not wanting to ruin the somewhat peace they had made between one another.

Each was relieved when they finished their meal and could go back to doing whatever they had been before.

Evelyn decided to go down to the Mystic Grill, thinking about how badly she needed a drink.

When she entered the restaurant she noticed Elena sitting at a booth with Tyler.

"A lot of us like to keep to ourselves for the full moon, chain ourselves up," the wolf paused for a breath, making sure no one was watching the two before continuing, "But there are some wolves that like to gather in places where they can be themselves. Where they don't have to be chained up and can just run free."