0𝟻. 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚛

🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌ 🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌🇪‌🇹‌🇮‌🇨‌

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚛
( season three, episode four )
"Bonnie, I need to tell you something..."

🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌ 🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌🇪‌🇹‌🇮‌🇨‌

_______________________________

Several days passed. Evelyn had given Jeremy the herbs he asked for, but she knew he was still seeing ghosts.

Evelyn cared about both Jeremy and Bonnie, they were so kind to her, but Bonnie didn't deserve what Jeremy was doing.

To resolve her guilty conscience, Evelyn demanded that Jeremy confess to Bonnie what was happening. He said he would, but over the past could days he still hadn't fessed up.

Evelyn needed to take matters into her own hands.

_______________________________

As of right now, Evelyn stood in the kitchen of the Gilbert house with Elena and Damon who were making chili for a town event.

"I just don't know why you want to bring chili to a potluck. Everybody brings chili," Damon pointed out.

"He's not wrong. Hey Ric," Evelyn agreed before greeting the history teacher.

"What time do you want to go to the Lockwood party?" Elena asked the older man.

Ric clicked his tongue and he inhaled sharply, "Ah, yeah. Those founders parties aren't really my thing."

"When we show up there's gonna be nine other people who brought chili," Damon continued to rant about the chili.

"Ric, I think you can suck it up for one night," Evelyn raised her eyebrows at the man with a smile.

"It's an old family recipe," Elena spoke.

"Oh that chili? I hate that chili," Evelyn pouted, folding her arms over her white shirt.

"Yeah your family makes sucky chili, Elena," Damon agreed.

Damon nudged Elena with his side, causing her to shine him back with a giggle.

Evelyn fake gagged at the action, "God, get a room," she exaggerated.

"Why exactly are you two here?" Alaric asked Evelyn and Damon.