𝟷𝟺. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌

🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌ 🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌🇪‌🇹‌🇮‌🇨‌

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌
( season three, episode eighteen )
"Don't fuck him up too bad."

🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌ 🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌🇪‌🇹‌🇮‌🇨‌

_______________________________

Evelyn woke with the worst kind of hunger. The kind where she didn't have a good sense of self-control. Where she's tear apart even one of the other Mikaelson's just to get a taste of blood on her lips.

And she could smell Abbie's human blood from across the house...

The heretic groaned as she sat up, not at all shocked to be laying in Kol's bed. He, no doubt, wanted to keep a closer eye on Evelyn since she ran off with no one knowing last time.

No sooner did she hear the doorknob twisting, the door creaking as it opened, revealing the very last person she thought she'd see.

Niklaus.

"Nik?" her tired, hungry voice rasped out.

"Hello, love," he greeted with a slightly cautious smile, "how are you feeling?" his question was more for himself than for her sake.

"Fine. Hungry, but fine," she spoke coldly, her suspicion on why he was in here instead of Kol —or anybody else— growing.

"Care to go for a bite?" the hybrid offered.

"And you're asking me this, why?" Evelyn question, wanting so badly to agree and quench her thirst, but not without knowing his end game first.

"Would you like me to be completely honest?" Klaus asked, a challenging smile on his lips.

"Duh," the heretic rolled her eyes.

"Everyone's a bit...anxious right now. They sent me in here because I'm the only one who's as strong as you are just incase you...get a bit dramatic," Klaus smirked.

"Oh really?" Evelyn sassed in disbelief. Why was everyone so worried about her exploding? She felt fine.

"You know what? I feel great, actually. In fact, I'm not even that hungry," the heretic shook her head, trying to sell her lie with as much confidence as possible.