0𝟸. 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎

🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌ 🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌🇪‌🇹‌🇮‌🇨‌

𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎
( season three, episode one )
"Hello Brother,"

🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌ 🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌🇪‌🇹‌🇮‌🇨‌

_______________________________

( I'll post an outfit for Evelyn at the beginning of every chapter. I think it's fun doing this, if you don't like it please just scroll past! Thx! )

 I think it's fun doing this, if you don't like it please just scroll past! Thx! )

_______________________________

Evelyn received a call in the middle of the night. Much to her dismay, it was her brother, Damon.

She ignored it and went back to sleep.

He and Evelyn didn't end on great terms the last time they saw one another. It was just before 1920 and Damon had just visited Stefan and forced him to become a ripper again.

And after finding ripper Stefan hanging out with Niklaus and Rebekah, Evelyn knew it was Damon's fault.

She sought her older brother out, lecturing him on his behavior, only to have her neck snapped and woke up to see a note from Damon saying he didn't want to see her for awhile.

So Evelyn stayed clear of Stefan in order to avoid Niklaus, and Damon due to his request.

She hadn't seen either of her brothers in nearly a century.

So when she listened to the voicemail the next morning and heard about Niklaus taking ripper Stefan on a road trip, Evelyn knew she should set aside her anger with Damon and help her other brother.

That's how she went from being in Paris, France, to Mystic Falls, Virginia over a couple days.

_______________________________

As Evelyn's black '69 Chevy Impala pulled up to the boarding house she was told Damon would be at, she noticed cars upon cars loaded throughout the entire property, loud music blaring in her ears.

"What the hell?" Evelyn questioned to herself, pulling further away from the cars belonging to the, no doubt, drunk people inside.

As she stepped out, her heels clicking on the cement sidewalk, Evelyn walked to the doors of the boarding house, passing several hammered teens in the process.

"Hi, I'm Caroline, welcome to Elena's 18th birthday bash!" a bubbly young blonde girl approached Evelyn as soon as she stepped foot inside, handing the heretic a plastic cup of beer.