CHAPTER NINE

After that whole fiasco with Yako and her Yorishiro, you being passed out for the most of the time, and Hanako basically stabbing the fox yokai; you were currently passed out in Hanako's arms, sleeping

"I'll be going now, Hanako-kun!" Yashiro waved goodbye and walked away, probably to get her stuff and go home.

Hanako looked down at you. He quietly examined your face, taking in every detail before he woke you up. 'They really look a lot like them…'

"YYYY/NNNN!"

You jolted up and bumped your head right into Hanako's, making the two of you fall back.

"Oww…" you rubbed your forehead, "Wait– are we back?" You asked while looking around, you surely weren't inside some creepy domain and there weren't any water on the floor, indicating that you weren't inside the boundary anymore.

"Where's Kou!?" You began to look around for the exorcist.

"The kid?" Hanako searched through his pocket before pulling out a small pushed doll.

"Wow, unlucky." You said as you took the Kou looking doll from Hanako's grasp. "At least he's cute."

"So everything's back to normal?"

"Indeed."

You smiled, "Well, I'll be going now–" you stood up, Kou in one of your hands, and began to walk away– "bye Hanako–"

"Wait!" Hanako took your wrist, making you turn to look at him.

"Yes?"

He then leaned in, closing his eyes. He planted a small kiss on your cheek– "Your reward–"

"Eh?"

It turned out that he didn't kiss you, he kissed Kou!?

You see, when Hanako leaned down to kiss your cheek you took doll Kou and used him as a shield. This resulted with Hanako kissing Kou instead of you.

"I'll be going now!" You sprinted away.

Hanako could be seen wiping his mouth with a handkercheif.

A/N: This was an eye SHORTER chapter than the ones before, but I thought it would be fun to add this in!

Next on "Mx. Delinquent":
The confession tree!