AFTER SCHOOL WITH Y/N! - Teru's confession

"Hey, Y/N... Can we talk?"

You walked to school, the fresh morning air cooling you down

You walked to school, the fresh morning air cooling you down. Your mother had practically thrown you out of bed, making you almost hit your head on your floor.

"Get up!" She yelled, and stored out of your room. You assumed that she was going down stairs to greet your mum, Belle, before going off to work.

You trudged over to your wardrobe and put on your school uniform. After you smoothed your uniform, checked that you had everything in your bag (not forgetting Betty and Martha, of course), you finally got a look at the time. '5:55? The old hag woke me up from my precious slumber at five in the fucking morning?!'

You walked down the stairs to the kitchen, seeing that both your parents were there. Your mother, Claire, was clinging onto Belle, your other mum, whining about something.

"How was sleep, darling?" Your mum asked you, not fazed by your mother's childish antics as she just continued to eat her food.

"Peachy," you said, devouring your breakfast like you hadn't eaten in days.

Your mum nodded and gave Claire a kiss on the cheek, which stopped her whining, a love-sick grin on her face. You rolled your eyes at this and stood up, grabbing your bag and walking out of the front door, shouting 'goodbye!' and closed the door.

So now you were just walking along the sidewalk, the cold air hitting your warm body as you walked into your school.

You changed shoes, put your bag into your locker, and made your way to the student council room. It was early in the morning and you remember Teru telling you that you could always come there before classes; so that's what you did.

You opened the door, alerting the other people in the room. Akane was sitting in one of the desks, working on something, but he did spare you one glance when you opened the door before he went back to his studies.

Teru, on the other hand, brightened up when he saw you. He hadn't been able to see you so much lately. With his duties as the student council president and a hard working exorcist, he didn't have much free time on his hands. That's why he had asked you to come by whenever, so he could see you. Smile on his face, he watched you make your way towards the desk he was sitting at, taking a chair from another one, and placing it beside him. If Teru had a tail, it'd be wagging right now.

"Good morning," he smiled, still not taking his eyes off you.

"Mornin'," you said, before you did something unexpected. As Teru looked back at his work, you clung to his arm, hugging it to your chest as you leaned on his shoulder.
His heart was thumping in his chest, his cheeks heating up ever so slightly. He eyed you a bit before turning back to his work, writing down notes and such things.

You let out a sigh, closing your eyes as you cuddled into Teru, not minding that he was slightly cold. The boy beside you didn't really mind the warmth you were providing for him, it was comforting.