AFTER SCHOOL WITH Y/N!

"I have brought you all here today…" darkness erupted from Akane's figure, "

"I have brought you all here today…" darkness erupted from Akane's figure, "...to perform the greatest Kokkuri-san seance of all time."

You, Lemon, Aoi and Yashiro were sitting around a desk, leaving a seat for Akane in front of it.

"WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE!" Akane pointed accusingly at you. You weren't really invited, but your friends insisted that you'd come, so you did.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I thought that Y/N-san would like to come too, so…" Aoi said, looking down in sorrow.

'I did not want to! You guys practically forced me to come here!'

"No, no!" Akane waved his hands in front of him. And not wanting to make Aoi (AKA, the love of his life) sad, he said; "They can stay! The more the merrier, right?" He laughed, but on the inside he wanted to kill you.

You were just sitting there, looking out a window. Glancing back at Akane, you gave him a grin and a peace sign. This action made his blood boil, how could you act so casual about this?! You are arch enemies, destined to rival each other! He knows you like Aoi, he can just see it in your eyes!

But, you could in fact, not see it in your eyes. You were just as clueless as anyone to why Akane acted like this towards you, but you thought that he was just like this to anyone he hadn't befriended yet.

Akane coughed to get all of you guys attention, "Kokkuri-san is very simple!" He said and started to explain the game. You didn't really listen to any of it. You had already played this game by yourself and all you could summon was a Mokke.

You have to take a large piece of paper and use a calligraphy brush to draw a Torii gate, as well as yes, no, and the japanese syllabary. Then everyone puts their pointer fingers on a ten yen coin, which goes on top of the torii–

"–Then all that's left is to summon Kokkuri-san!" Akane finished explaining and showed the large paper.

"Are you always into the occult, Akane-kun?" Yashiro asked, as a sweatdrop made its way down her cheek.

"The occult? Nope. Hate it." He answered, "but then a few months ago…" he went on to explain that Aoi showed interest in Kokkuri-san and that he had mentally prepared every detail about it, as he wanted this day to arrive.

"You sound pretty obsessed, if I say so myself." You said, a poker face stretched across your features.

Akane didn't notice your remark about him and instead explained that– "incidentally, this is the best quality Japanese writing paper. And I mixed the Inc with some of my own blood!"

A smile was on his face as you and yashiro both said, "What." At the same time, creeped out by Akane's preparations.

"You're really weird, Y'know that Aka-kun?" You asked, but was quickly shushed by Akane himself.

"I'm not weird at all! This is just an act of love! AND DON'T CALL ME 'AKA-KUN', WE ARE NOT ON THAT LEVEL OF FRIENDSHIP!"

"Whatever you say, Aka-kun." You smirked playfully at him.

"Can we play now?" Aoi asked and clapped her hands together.

"Of course!"

***

"WH– WH–WHO AM I LOVE WITH?!" Akane exclaimed as he had his finger on the coin. Yamabuki had a deadpanned expression on his face as the coin moved to show the syllables: LE, MO, N.

"What."

"Well, that was unexpected. Remember that time you and Lemon–"

"Bad timing, Y/N!" Nene turned you towards Aoi and Akane.

"Akane-kun…" Aoi stared blankly at her bag and picked it up, "I had no idea…"

"AO-CHAN, IT'S NOT TRUE!" Shouted Akane, hands in the air in front of him, "THIS IS SOME KIND OF MISTAKE!"

"I DON'T HAVE ANY FEELINGS FOR THIS GUY!" A Explained Akane whilst beating the shit out of Yamabuki, "SEE? I'M PROVING IT!!"

"YOU'RE KILLING YAMABUKI-KUN!" Yahiro then looked at me, "Do something!"

You sat up, took out Betty and went behind Akane.

"Die."

And you delivered a hard hit in his gut with Betty The Baseball Bat. Akane fell to the ground within a millisecond, holding his stomach.

"I can see the light…"

"I hope you two will be happy…"

"AO-CHAN, WAIT!!"