CHAPTER ONE

“Ugh… WHEN WILL MY MISERY END!” You looked at the missing assignments before you

“Ugh… WHEN WILL MY MISERY END!” You looked at the missing assignments before you. Being scolded by your teacher for not turning in these wasn't on your bucket list, but it wasn't really your fault that they had to assign the most boring things.

“Oh, come on, they aren't that bad, Y/N-san!~” Aoi Akane, a classmate of yours, cooed. Her soft voice made it sound genuine, but there was a hint of teasing laced under it.
“Easy for you to say…” I muttered looking over one of the assignments, 'What in the– Why are we learning about geckos from hell?!’

As you were contemplating on ending it all right there, you heard two voices, specifically from two girls that were not seated far away from you and Aoi. They were talking about some rumors that have been going around that school recently.

“Hey! Ao-chan, Y/N-san!” A girl called out, it was Nene Yashiro. She's also one of your classmates and also the person you understood most. You have similar interests and hobbies, both of you have hamsters (-Well you had, yours had just taken its own life by jumping down its own cage) and you would consider Nene one of your bestest friends.
Not to mention, she has the cutest daikon legs! Even if other people may not really find them attractive, you find them absolutely adorable.

“Oh! Hi Nene-chan!” Aoi smiled at the daikon legged girl who was walking towards them.

Nene took a chair and sat down beside you, “Missing assignments again?”

You sighed, “Yes, and apparently we’re learning about some gecko from hell.”

Nene looked at you with a sorrowful expression.

“Don't pity me!” your eye twitched, “I chose to procrastinate, it's my fault I didn't get them done. So don't look down on me.”

Yashiro waved her hands in front of her, “No, no I'm not!” Yashiro then looked at Aoi, bringing her hands down, “Have you guys heard about the rumors?”

“About the school mysteries?” Aoi answered, well, questioned.

“Yes! That one!”

Aoi brought a finger up to her chin, “Yes, I have. Why are you asking?”

you shook your head, “I haven't, mind telling me about it?”

“Sure!”

“Rumor has it that there are seven mysteries inside the school.”

“It is said that if you uncover the truth behind these mysteries, something will occur.”

“The most well known one is the seventh mystery: Hanako-san of the bathroom. She will grant you a wish, but it comes with a prize.”

You made an ‘o’ face, “That girl with the bob cut?”

“Mhm!” Yashiro answered, “And I am going to make a wish!” her eyes gleamed with excitement.