Shopping time

Sensei: Can someone please go and buy some groceries, we seemed to have run out.

Nya: No I did it last time.

Jay: im slepping sdomeone else do it

Cole: busy

Zane: I am sorry sensei but i cannot complete that chore today

Kai: fineeeeee I'll do it, but only because ive run pout of hair gel.

Lloyd: can I come

I've ran out of candy and need more

Kai: Sure

sensei: The shopping list is on the table

Kai: K thanks

Kai go tout of bed, pulled on the nearest pair of shoes he could find, walked through the hallway (Jay was definitely snoring) and grabbed the list off the table, where Lloyd was reading issue #102 whilst trying to pull on his left shoe one handedly, trying his hardest not to fall over. Kai just watched the scene in front of him. "Y'know, that would be a lot easier if you just let go of your comic."

Lloyd rolled his eyes. "No, I need to finish this last page. Give me a second...there. Let's go." He placed the comic on the table and  headed out the deck of the Bounty, summoning his dragon to fly down on.

Kai did the same, making sure the list was safely secured in is pocket.

Once they were there, they walked over to Ninjago City Supermarket, grabbed a basket and strolled through the doors. Fortunately, it was fairy empty, had it been full, they would have been crowded around, making it impossible for any shopping to actually get done.

Kai pulled the list out of his pocket, squinting at the writing. Each ninja had obviously added their own items to the list, making it a whole lot longer than it should have been.  

"Right, I'll go and look for my candy and chocolate, whilst you go and look for the stuff on that list, 'kay?" Lloyd didn't stick around and wait for Kai to answer, he practically ran towards the candy aisle, leaving the fire ninja standing in the middle of the entrance. He sighed and walked down the first aisle. The list seemed to go forever.  

Shopping List

Potatoes (Wu)

Carrots (Wu)

Chocolate (Lloyd)

Crisps (Nya)

Turnips (Zane)

Cookies (Cole)

Pretzels (Jay)

Lemonade (Cole)

Coke (Kai)

Candy (Lloyd)

He first grabbed the bottle of lemonade for Nya and a bottle of coke for himself, since it was next to the door. The pretzels, crisps and cookies were all fairly easy to find, as were the carrots and potatoes. There was one thing left on the list that he couldn't find, though. The fact that he didn't know what it was didn't help.

Kai: ...help

Lloyd: How do you not know what a turnip is? Have you been living under a rock-