my love for you is something else (SMUT)

Alex and I have a complicated relationship. By complicated I mean we're just friends but theres way too much sexual tension between us. Like too much. Enough for us to actually end up fucking eachother in bed.

Surprisingly that hasn't happened yet.

I wanted him. I needed him. I decided to give him a call.

*ALEX IS IN BOLD TEXT BTW*

"Hey Luv, Why'd you call?"

"You wanna just grab a couple drinks tonight?"

"Well I don't see why not darlin'"

"Alright thats great, Pick me up at 7?"

"I'll come by earlier, Gotta tell you summat and I don't wanna tell you by call"

"Alright handsome, So what time you gonna come over?"

"Now?"

"See you in a bit"

I ended the call and touched myself up. I wore my new pair of strawberry lace lingerie under my black silk dress and wore a bit of make up.

I heard the door open. Alex has keys to my house. I walked down to my kitchen and saw him pouring himself some of his favorite whiskey.

"So what's our little agenda for tonight" He said as he turned around to face me. His eyes widened as he saw me.

"You look beautiful luv" He said and I kissed his cheek

"So what were you gonna tell me?" I asked him as I watched him take a sip of his drink. He put his drink down and made his way to where I was. His face was inches away from mine.

Then he did it. He leaned in and kissed me passionately. I've been waiting for this for awhile now and I could tell he was too.

I looked at him as we both pulled away from our kiss.

I looked up at him and smiled. I ran my index finger on his cheek and leaned in to kiss him again. This time harder and hungrier. He understood what I was up to and started to unbutton his white dress shirt and threw it somewhere in my living room.

"Not here. Lets go up" I told him and ran my fingers through his hair and grabbed his hands to guide him to my room.

I pushed him to my bed and climbed on top of him so that I was now straddling him. He took off my bra off and threw it somewhere, He was now fixated on my boobs. He took my right boob to his mouth to suck on my nipples and took my left boob to his hand.

"beautiful beautiful girl" He said as he licked the space in between my boobs.

I got off his lap and knelt down to unbuckle his belt, I looked up at him biting my bottom lip. I took his pants off and palmed him through his boxers. I spread open mouthed kisses to his cock. which caused him to gently pull my hair up to look up at him.

"Quit teasin'" He said as he ran is thumb on my lower lip inserting it in my mouth.

I got to work and took off his boxers for him and his hard member sprung up, He was huge, He had pre-cum on his tip which gave me a signal to get to work.

I started to suck him off. I sucked his tip then licked down his shaft, I started bobbing my head up and down and took him all in. His tip was all the way in the back of my throat and I stayed there for a second then started to bob my head again. He held my hair in a ponytail guiding me the way he wants to be sucked off.

"Ah shit i'm close baby" He moaned which caused me to moan back. I felt him twitch in my mouth and felt his cum go down my throat.

"Swallow" He said as he cleaned some of his cum off my chin and stuck his thumb in my mouth again to lick the cum off his thumb.

"Get on all fours" He told me and I followed. I got on bed and went on all fours, I felt the bed sink down on the back and I felt Alex's hands snake around my hips then they went back to my ass where he slapped my right cheek which caused me to moan.

He ripped off my lace panties.

"Alex I liked those" I looked back at him

"I'll buy you more" He pulled my ass higher up which meant my face was on the bed.

"So fucking hot" He said as he leaned down to lick my clit

And without warning he slid himself into me which made me moan loud. He didn't give me time to adjust to his size at all, instead he fucked me harder and deeper. He groaned then flipped us over so that he was hovering over me now. I wrapped my legs around his torso then ran my hands on both his cheeks to kiss his lips. We made out while he kept fucking me.

"Oh baby i'm close" I said while running my hands over his abs.

"Wait for me" He said while leaning in to suck on my neck.

I moaned loudly as I went through my orgasm. A few seconds after mine I felt Alex's cum run through my thighs and stomach.

"Oh shit" He panted, dropping beside me. I looked at him, His eyes were closed and he was just there beside me.

"Enjoying the view are we?" Alex asked me which caused me to giggle and kiss his jaw.

"You wanna help me clean your mess up?" I asked him motioning to my stomach and thighs. He giggled and made his way to my bathroom to get a towel.

"Nice ass Turner" I said which caused him to wink at me from the bathroom mirror.

He got out of my bathroom with a small towel in hand. I started wiping his liquid from my stomach, Then he went down to my inner thighs to wipe the rest off. He went back to the bathroom to throw the towel in the hamper.

"Cuddle me" I said to him as he dropped onto my bed motioning for me to come closer. Both of his arms were wrapped around my body while mine were around his hips. I leaned in to give him a kiss, He smiled into the kiss and so did I. I didn't want this feeling to end.

"I really like you" He said pushing some strands of my hair out of my face, giving my forehead a kiss.

"My love for you is something else" He finished

"Is that what you wanted to tell me?" I asked him stroking his cheek with my thumb. His cheeks turned red, and he looked down nodding and smiling. I laughed at his shyness.

"You're adorable" I said while playing with his hair. He looked up at me. "I like you too Alex" I continued saying then leaning in to kiss him.

"What are we now?" He asked me looking up at the ceiling then turning his head to look at me.

"Be Mine?"

"Don't have to ask" I said kissing his cheek

"It's getting kinda late I should get going" He said as he was about to get up

"No, Stay. Please stay. Stay with me" I said looking up at him

"Okay baby" He said

We got ready for bed then eventually fell asleep in eachothers arms.