teach me how to play

Y/N PoV:
I'm so fucking bored. Alex was in the studio helping Miles out for his new album and I'm just alone at home. It was quiet and boring. I played some music because that always helps and it somehow did. Alex is supposed to come back from the studio in an hour or so, so i'll probably take a dip in the pool? the fuck. I dont know what the fuck to do.

I looked at Alex's guitar and just stared at it for a bit. Maybe learn a new instrument. I never really knew how to play guitar. I play piano most of the time anyway. I reached over across the bed to grab Al's guitar and tried to learn some chords. I watched him play a couple of chords everytime he'd play me something new he wrote or if he were to sing to me. I was too caught up with the guitar to even notice that Alex arrived earlier than he was supposed to.

"Is my darling learning how to play my guitar?" He smirked from the door step. I looked up and cussed.

"You fucking scared me you rat" I yelped. He laughed and climbed onto the bed. He sat down and beckoned me over to sit on his lap. I crawled over to him and we cuddled. I kissed his jaw and then his cheek, then his lips. I loved his lips. He smiled into the kiss and giggled.

I pulled away and smiled up at him. I pushed away some strands of his hair and admired him for a bit. He was growing out his hair so it looked like himself from 2009. They had just finished their Asia tour and had some time off.

"Teach me how to play" I simply said while holding on to his index finger. I looked up at him and he nodded. I sat up and got his guitar.

I was still sitting on his lap while he sat up to be able to help me.

"Okay so..." He started. He was hovering over me from behind. Both his arms around my small body. He held onto my hands and put my fingers on the strings to play a D Minor.

"This is a D minor" He said, while strumming. He didn't strum the first E string.

"Then this, is an E Minor" He strummed. All the strings this time.

"You try" He simply said. I turned around so he can see me play.

I strummed the strumming pattern he taught me and he smiled. Then the song started to sound familiar. I laughed when I finally realized, he was teaching me how to play 505.

"Stealthy bastard" I giggled. He laughed and pulled me in again. He played me a couple of songs for me to sleep because it was starting to get really late. He put down the guitar and held me tight in bed.

"I love you princess" He whispered while kissing my temple. He caressed my hair and kissed my forehead.

"I love you guitar teacher" I mumbled. He laughed and we both slept well.