he's back (SMUT)

I couldn't wait to see him. It's been too long. He's been on tour for five months and he'll finally be home today. I woke up earlier than usual, 7:30 AM.

Ever since the pandemic started Alex and I were together 24/7 and now that he was able to go on tour again, it was hard for us both to get used to being apart from eachother this long.

I sat up and looked towards the window by Alex's side of the bed, the sky was blue, the sun was out, birds were singing, and there was no cloud in sight at all.

The Monkeys's plane lands in about 5 hours from now so I had plenty of time for myself and for the house to be a bit cleaned up for him. I made breakfast for myself and watched my favorite series on Netflix.

I fed the dog, did a bit of laundry and hell I even took a short dip in our pool. It was finally time to get ready to leave for LAX. I picked out an outfit and put on a bit of makeup.

ur outfit:

I left the house after I got changed and all pampered up

I left the house after I got changed and all pampered up. I started the Porshe and left the house to be met with a shit ton of traffic.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me" I cussed. I felt my phone vibrate and it was Alex, I didn't want to be late in picking him up.

"Hey bebe" I greeted him, smiling even though he cant see.

"Hey darling, we've landed and its just taking awhile for us to get out of the plane" He sighed. I missed his voice, even though we facetimed last night.

"Alright i'm on the way lovie. I miss you and I love you and I gotta go cus i'm driving" I giggled

"Okay luv, drive safe and i love and miss you too." He chuckled. We said our goodbyes and ended the call. I finally got out of traffic and finally got to reach the airport. It took awhile for me to find parking but I eventually did and it was close to the gate they were gonna exit on so I was fine.

I got in the airport and thats when I saw him. He was with the boys, his brothers basically, smiling and laughing while getting their luggages and Amanda, Matt's girlfriend was there too. She took notice of me and I giggled when her jaw dropped. I put my index finger to my lips, signaling that I wanted to just jump into his arms. He turned around and saw me, his smile grew even bigger and opened his arms up for me. I ran into his arms and hugged him.

"Jesus christ" Nick joked. I totally got him off guard. I laughed and kissed Alex's pink lips. We both smiled into the kiss. I pulled away and smiled.

"Haven't seen you in awhile" Jamie said as he gave me a hug.

"No shit sherlock" I laughed and then I gave the rest of them hugs. I was back in Alex's arms in no time. I cuddled up to his side while they were still getting their things.

"I missed you so much baby" Alex said as he leaned down to give me a kiss. I kissed him back passionately and ran my fingers through his hair.

"I missed you too al, so much" I said and gave his hand a little squeeze. He smiles at me and squeezes my hand tighter. We all got their luggages and went our separate ways for the day then we'll go out for dinner tonight with everyone. Alex and I made it to the car.