cuddles and promise rings

Alex was to arrive today but his flight got cancelled which really bummed me out. I miss him. His touch. His warmth. I was kicked out of my train of thought when I got a message from Alex.

Al <3

Al <3: Hey Luv, Finally got to book another flight :)

Y/N: Thats great! When's the flight?

Al <3: In a bit actually. Gotta get ready to board the plane baby, See you in 5 hours if you're awake. You don't have to stay up for me though.

Y/N: Alright babe
Y/N: I love you and have a safe flight okay? Say Hi to the boys for me

Al <3: Will do baby, Love you so much💕

As I ended Alex and I's conversation I was feeling kinda sleepy so I decided to go to bed and set an Alarm so I could be awake for when Alex arrives.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN ALEX ARRIVES

Alex's Pov:

I was finally home. I spent 5 months in New York planning out how our 7th album is gonna be. I don't really know why It was really 5 months long but I guess I have to do what I gotta do.

I opened the front door to mine and Y/N's shared home as quiet as I can. I walked up to our room to see her asleep in my side of the bed. god I missed her so much, as I went to the bathroom to freshen up and take a shower I heard her alarm go off so I rushed to our bed quietly but she didn't wake up to the alarm, I snoozed the alarm and went back to the bathroom.

Y/N POV:

I heard shuffling in the bathroom and I assumed it was Alex.

"Mm, Baby?" I groaned since I was basically half asleep. I saw Alex walk out of our shared bathroom, smiling at me.

"Hey darling" He said as he motioned for me to scoot over a bit. I moved enough for him to fit in the bed.

"How was your flight?" I yawned, Alex put his arm around my shoulder to pull me closer to him. I nuzzled my head into his neck as I also started rubbing his back up and down.

"We can talk about that tomorrow morning baby" He said while putting our big comforter around me.

"I missed you" I mumbled in my baby voice which caused him to chuckle sleepily

"I missed you too luv but go back to sleep yeah?" He said as he kissed me passionately
"I love you so much" He continued

"I love you baby" I said as I was literally under the blankets nuzzled into his neck.

"I'm sorry I didn't make it to your 36th birthday bebs" I told him. I got him a gift though, I got him a promise ring.

"Sweetheart you don't have to be sorry" He said stroking my hair.

"I got you something though" I said happily now, Its like the sleep just got out of my system. I sat up smiling at him.

He smiled back at me, Looks like sleepiness left his system too.

"You did?" He said sitting up looking at me. I nodded and got out of bed to look for the little gift I got him

I found the little bag it was in and I took the case out. I held it out to him but just as he was gonna reach in and get it I playfully swapped my hand away which caused him to pout at me.

"Kiss first" I said pointing to my lips, I was straddling him, playing with his brunette locks. He shook his head smiling then leaning in to kiss me.

"Now you can have your gift" I said handing it to him. I'm now cuddling to his side, I was hugging his left bicep as he was unwrapping his present. He saw the ring case and starting smiling

"Aw darling" He said then I kissed his cheek as he took the ring out of the case, I had it custom made and I also had the words "Always and Forever" engraved in the ring. I watched him put the ring in his middle finger then looking over at me

"Thank you" He said kissing me then hugging me like theres no tomorrow.

"Do you like it?" I asked him as I stroke his cheek with my thumb.

"I love it babe" He said as he leaned in to give me an eskimo kiss.

"You're my everything" Alex said as he rested his forehead against mine.

"You're my everything" I repeated giving him a forehead kiss. I heard him yawn, so did I

"Bed time hun" Alex said as he threw away the wrapping paper away in the bin in our bathroom. He climbed back into bed pulling me to him. I was now lying on top of him, He was holding me close to his chest now.

"Night Night honey" I said kissing his bare chest

"Good Night my beautiful girl" Alex said stroking my hair.