Chapter 3 (rewritten)

Tankhun walked to the pool on the balcony and sat on a chair near the railing. He closed his eyes to get some rest when he heard someone sobbing near him. He sighed and took off his round sunglasses.

"Who is ruining my moment of peace?" Tankhun asked with an annoyed voice. Chay appeared out of a corner and walked to him. He bowed but he couldn't stop crying. The elder son of the family looked at him confused.

"I'm really sorry sir... I didn't mean to disturb you"

"Porchay? What are you doing here? Why are you crying?" Tankhun asked worried.

"Nothing... nothing at all..."

The older guy moved a chair and patted it, showing that he could sit on it and that he was ready to listen to him. Chay slowly walked to the chair and sat down. He wiped his tears away and looked at him.

"Are you going to tell me what happened?"

"I... I confronted your brother..."

"And how is it possible that you're still alive? Oh right, you're probably talking about Kim, it makes more sense than you fighting Kinn" Tankhun remarked.

"I really believed that he loved me... he even kissed me when I confessed my feelings to him, but yesterday when I met him again and asked if he was sincere about his feelings, he apologized and went away. How am I supposed to feel after all this?" Chay replied.

Tankhun, who apparently is the only member of the family who really knows how to deal with people who have feelings and doesn't act like a robot or anything without emotions, hugged him and patted his head. He didn't say anything for a while, letting the young guy express his pain through those tears.

"I'm really sorry that it happened, Chay. I will deal with that bastard and show that nobody should mess with other people's feelings, will you feel better if I do that?"

"Thank you... but I don't think that it will make it any better... people usually say that when you confess, the worse thing you can get is a "no", but this is way more painful, I really don't get it... everything was just a lie, Khun Tankhun..." Chay responded.

"Do you want to stay here with me for a while and watch dramas? Let's leave the rest of this crappy family on their own, don't you agree?" Tankhun said smiling. Needless to say that most of the questions posed during the dramas were about the eventual fate of the characters.

They both fell asleep after an hour, Pol called Arm and told him that Chay was with Tankhun, he immediately sighed in relief and informed both Kinn and Porsche about the young brother's location.

Kinn was in his office, reading some documents about recent purchases, when suddenly the door of the office opened, Tay entered and walked directly to the minibar, he opened a bottle of whiskey and poured a generous amount of liquor into a glass.

"I'm going to kill that idiot..."

"Good morning to you too..." Kinn said without looking up from his papers.

"I'm not in the mood for jokes, ok?"

"Then tell me what happened, unless you just came here for free alcohol, which would be quite weird since you're probably the richest spoiled child I've ever seen in the city"

"I said no jokes, Kinn... Time is cheating on me, again! That bastard thinks that I'm some sort of housewife who makes cakes while he's out with some prostitutes! I'm not going to accept this situation anymore, clear?" Tay explained.

"I'm pretty sure nobody told you to accept it in the first place. I still remember the first time you found out he was going out with another guy, you came here crying like a fountain and said that after all you couldn't stop loving him. What made you change your mind?" Kinn asked.

"I thought that breaking up was terrible but do you even know how it feels when everyone at a party looks at you with pity in their eyes, knowing that your boyfriend is publicly cheating on you?"

"That surely doesn't feel good"

"Exactly... just the way you're looking at me right now!"

"Why didn't you break up in the first place then?"

"This is not the right time to tell me "I told you", clear? I thought you were a good friend!"

"And since I'm a good friend I'll let you stay here for a while, at least you don't have to see his ugly face when you go back home. What do you think about it? Am I still a terrible friend? Come on, there is even a new guest... perhaps you can play with him a little bit to keep yourself busy" Kinn said.

"Fine, I'll do it... but if Time comes here tell him that I don't want to see him"

"Yes sir, as you wish"

"Kinn, I'm serious..."

"I know, we will settle this... oh, Arm, what do you have for me this time?" Kinn said as the guard entered the office. Arm took his tablet and placed it on the desk so that Kinn could use it.

"These are all the movements Marco did online today, obviously before he got poisoned, he's still sleeping at the moment but I left a bodyguard just outside the room so that he can't leave unnoticed" Arm explained.

"You did a very good job Arm... wait, what is all this?" Kinn said disappointed.

"I'm sorry, but this is really what he did... I made sure to watch his screen all the time with my tablet but he really did nothing suspicious..."

"You're telling me that he just read a book and looked at photos on Instagram? Are you serious?" Kinn asked

"Yes sir..." Arm said and looked at the floor.

"Well, he looks interested in you, Tay, try to stay around him, perhaps you will be able to discover something more useful than this incompetent right here..." Kinn stated.

"Oh come on Kinn, don't be so tough with yourguards, it isn't his fault if your guest really didn't do anything wrong. Itwould be like torturing an innocent person and being disappointed because theydon't confess" Tay replied. He added "But I will do it, at least I will havesomething to do today..." and left the room.