Ch. 12

YOU

it's like we're in the same space,
everything is you, it's true
.❞
—nct 127, touch.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

hyemi

I liked the fact that every each of their room gave different feelings. the wall of seokjin's room was pastel pink , and truthfully, his room was the most prettiest. he said told me that it wasn't because he was feminine, but he liked the colour pink because of his mother.

while namjoon's room was tidy and organised, his room was filled with textbooks and educational posters too, as expected, he was the honoured student. yoongi's room was quite similar to namjoon but he had less books and his room was always dark because he rarely opens the curtain.

hoseok's room was rather bright; it was a bit messy, maybe because they often came into his room to play with his playstation. while jimin's room was simple, he didn't have much of furniture or other design, he was a minimalist.

taehyung had the most awful room among the seven of them. his room was messy, just like any boys' room in films. he had posters of his favourite movies, mostly starwars. nonetheless, his room was the comfiest to me. while jungkook's room was rather warm and I liked it.

I could sit in his room for hours doing nothing because his warm room would always eased me. "are you checking up on me, hyemi?" asked the owner of the room, "I'm fine with that, have you finally realise my beauty?"

"I was looking at that book," I pointed at the book on the top shelf, "I've always wanted to read it." he glanced to me before he reached out for that book and handed it to me without saying anything. "can I borrow it?"

he chuckled softly, "yes. of course, I've finished reading it. actually it was a birthday gift from namjoon, he said he wanted me to treat a girl like how Park treats Eleanor." he shrugged his shoulders and continued to clean his study desk. "but I would just rather treat you like my own though."

once jungkook was finished cleaning up his room, we went to the TV room since everyone was there watching a movie, so we joined them. I was sitting beside taehyung on the floor, and after a little while, we were leaning to each other while talking about the movie.

after the movie ended, we yawned loudly at the same time. "well that was a horrid movie," yoongi blurted out, and all of us agreed that the movie was awful. "next time, let me choose a movie to watch, please. hoseok, you weren't even watching it."

"hyemi, can we talk for a bit?"

I bit my lower lip and nodded my head, "sure. is there something wrong?" I asked namjoon with a shaky voice—I was afraid that I did something wrong in the house that might cause a discomfort.

"someone came up to me and asked about you," he said, "he said he's your brother?" everyone was staring at me with wide eyes, I was also shocked. "he said that he saw you walking to school with us, he wasn't mad though...but I think you should just tell him."

***

waiting for maths class to end was always the toughest for me. I couldn't digest what my teacher was giving us, everything seemed impossible and difficult. and when the bell rang, a sigh of relief escaped from my lips.

"don't forget to hand in your homework," my teacher reminded us before anyone left her class. "please study at home, finals are near! you guys must graduate!" I smiled when everyone was groaning about the fact we had to study maths.