Info

Your name: y/n

Pronouns: they/them (everyone can read it :D)

Age: 24

Info: y/n has a father and a brother (you'll find out who later in the story >:D), their father experimented on them and made them part Prowler. They were 12 at the time so they hated it and ran away from home, they soon come across Storm Point island and made a new family with all the other Prowlers there. Every now an again when the island is being used for the apex games, y/n hides until the legends leave, then y/n uses the loot they find to practice for the games themselve. Y/n then learns about their powers, ice powers.  For their tactical, they are able to shoot an ice spike out of their hand to impale an enemy, and their ultimate is when they put their hands on the ground, they can create large ice spikes that stick out of the ground and Impale their enemies from below. 

This is what you look like:

(Sorry if it looks pretty sloppy, I had to get it done pretty quickly) But you are allowed to change the body shape to match yours, it's just an outfit reference

Y/e/c: your eye color turns red when your so into the battle or just when your passed off. Other than that, it's the eye color of your choice 

Y/s/t: your skin tone, I left that white so you could use your own skin tone 

Y/h/c: your hair color I also left white so you could use yours.

The hair style for longer hair is rapped in a bun thats practically clipped to your head to your head. For shorter hair it's pulled back in a messy bun, and for short hair or a pixie cut or boy hair (please no offense I'm a girl so idk how to explain it) it's just your normal hair. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I covered everything I needed about y/n, the rest is just played out like normal apex, everyone is still the same. 

Though this is my first story. So I would like it if yall could not scream at me in the comments bc I am very emotionally sensitive and I could delete this story in the blink of an eye ( heh like my old Twitter acc :,)

Anyways it is summer break and I'll try to work on the story everyday 

-opalcranium

415 words