17

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That's what you get for messing with Gibraltar." - Gibby
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The scythe disappeared as the game ended.

You, Seer and Catalyst went over to the dropship and stood on the metal platforms that brought you into the ship. Your anxiety rose as the platform pulled you into the ship, you knew people would be looking at you. The glares, the stares, it's almost like de ja vu. Like back when you first joined the games, back when you were scared.

Seer took notice of your anxious state, he understands why you're feeling like that. He knows your biggest secret, the one you two probably exposed yourselves for.

Everyone might know now. You gulped as you came in view of the bar, the booths. . . The people.

You hid your anxiety well and showed no emotions to your fellow legends. . . . like nothing ever happened.

The platform closed, and you 3 were all the way inside of the ship. The sweet scent of fear only peaked your confidence for a split second before you took a breath of the odor of anger and disgust. You tried to ignore it when I started walking to the bar. Seer followed me while Catalyst split off.

You sat down on one of the stools, Seer sitting a bit  further down. Mirage walked over and gave you your drink. He tried to strike a conversation with you, but Seer pulled him off to the side and started talking with him. You weren't really in the mood to talk to anyone right now and see her somehow Seer somehow saw that and dragged mirage away so you could get your alone time. You were thankful for him.

As the ship took off, the voices started speaking. Most people even tried to mutter everything under their breaths, but you heard absolutely everything they were saying. And to your surprise not everyone was talking shit about you. Hell, not everyone was talking about you in general. They were either talking about hanging out later or what they were planning on having for dinner tonight.

"You saw that right?" Your ears perked up at the sound of Loba's voice, most likely speaking to Valkyrie or Phoenix.

"They had a s-scythe, and they were black and covered in ash." Phoenix studders a bit. Yep, they were talking about you. "They do that. . . Right? That's their ability?"

"No, no, no. It's not theirs. Their abilities are ice related. The ash and the scythe are 'His'." Loba hissed at the end, she was most likely pointing at Revenant.

You sipped on your drink. 'Their looking at you aren't they' you thought, catching Revenants attention. You felt him look at you for a split second but he looked away.

'Yeah, their eyeing the both of us.'

A half smile played on your lips as you took another drink, still sitting with your back facing the room.

'What's on your mind Y/n?' he asks you in a bit of a curious and concerned tone. Your heart melted at that as a little blush crept onto your cheeks.

'You're so sweet' you cooed, 'Caring about my feelings'

'y/n I'm serious. . .' his voice was more stern and demanding. You frowned, you knew exactly what to say.

You sighed, 'Seer knows.'

'What? What does he know-'

'He knows about 'us', Revenant. Seer knows that we're a 'thing'. Revenant got quiet.

You heard a scoff from behind you, your heart skipped a beat. You peak your head over your shoulder to see Loba and Phoenix look at Revenant. You started to hear a small ringing in your ears, the ringing seems to hurt a bit.