Update

Guys, Gals and my non-binary pals, I am terribly sorry for my painfully slow updates. I am using my imagination to figure out what I want to happen next. 

Also I am merging my story with a really good friend of mine, @_MaySiA__ . She is currently writing a Wraith x Fem!Reader on her account so you should definitely check that out, for the 73% of female readers or my 19% of people that left their gender private that are reading my story that think wraith is also attractive.(Yes I do look at the demographics)

According to her story, there will be her legend, Phoenix, and the info and stuff on her is on her story. But if you're too lazy to go and read it then here is the more important stuff.

 We also have dorms, just for whenever legends don't go home for the night.

 Also I'm going to be adding a voting system where the legends could vote if they wanna do duos or squads. 

From the Wraith x fem!reader:

28 y/o, her hair is always down, scientist goggles on her head, white medical mask around her neck with a torn black outfit and bandages all over her arms. 

My concept art of her:

It's just a sketch nothing amazing but its something. 

Also imma totally spice things up with the whole Loba and Revenant situation(NOT LIKE THAT). If you guys didn't read this most recent episode in the  Apex battle pass lemme fill u in. So Loba's best friend Jamie was brutally murdered by Revenant, I found that exiting and I'm totally adding that in

Alright that's it for now guys and thank you all so much for 400+ reads you guys are crazy, I love ya'll so much. 

ill see ya soon

-Opalcranium

315 words