10

Alright, I left yall off at the end of the game. Everything will be the same exept the whole Phoenix thing. 

Almost 500 reads Ya'll are crazy, ily SMMMM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This little viper's got her mama's fangs." - Valkyrie 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You slowly awoke in a familiar room you instantly recognize to be the respawn dropship. You sat up slowly as you felt a sharp pain in your right shoulder, you hissed at the pain. You looked around the ship and spotted Revenant hooked up to what you believe recharges the robots. You look to the bed on your right and see Bloodhound sitting there leaning on the wall behind them with their arms crossed, 'They must be sleeping. I doubt that's comfortable.' you grimaced. 

You guys just sat in silence for a good 5 minutes until the ship landed. you grabbed your stuff and walked out, but where you were was somewhere different, not in the dropship.

"The fuck- ?" You practically yelled. "I'm guessing no one told you about this félagi." Bloodhound said from next to you, you nodded. 

"Well, the corporation running the games made us a place for us to stay during the games. after games we get dropped off here now." This makes more sence to you now, but people need to grab their stuff before you could move in. 

You thanked Bloodhound and ran over to Caustic. 

"Y/n, I apologize. I've forgotten about this and-" "It's okay. You need to get your stuff right? I'll go home with you tonight and stay here then." You cut him off. He looked at you as if you read his mind, he nodded. 

"lets go home then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Time skip to when they get there*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You both walk up to the front of a big house, you stand back as Caustic unlocked and opened the door. He held the door open for you, you walked in. The house looked more modernized and clean, there were stairs in front of you leading upstairs. Next to it there was a hall leading to the living room and kitchen. 

You walked down that hall, into the living room. It looked almost the same as you remembered it, but it looked lived in, by more people other than your father. You walked around to the dinning room, there were 4 chairs, you only remembered 2, you tried not to think that hard about it. You walked back down the hall seeing the door behind the stairs leading to the basement, where you know very well is your father's laboratory. 

You walked upstairs seeing the 5 doors around you. You knew one of them was the Bathroom, and you recognized what one was your father's room, even though you were never allowed in there. The other two were used as your fathers study and your play room, but they both have something on the doors. One of them has '입장 금지' on it, and with a small 'Keep out' underneath it. You moved on to the next door that looks like a child smeared crayons on it, you could barely tell apart a green nessie and what looks to be lightning but blue, you just tried to ignore it, walking to your room. 

You hesitated before grabbing onto the handle and opening it. 

You walked into a room with y/f/c(Your favorite color) walls and a bed at the fat end from you with a matching f/p(Favorite pattern) blanket and white pillows. There was a desk right next to you with a lamp on top of it and some drawers underneath it. There was a nightstand next to the bed with an alarm and a y/f/c nessie doll on top of it and a wardrobe in the corner to your right. On your left, in front of you there's a drawer  for more clothes.