21

Welcome to the endgame my friends...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You've all been marked for death." Revenant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Um, what just happened?!" Valk turned towards the group as you all tried processing what the actual fuck just happened.

"We knew Duardo was up to something big. But, an army of Revenants?" Lifeline questioned, probably wondering why Duardo wanted an entire army of Revenants.

Maggie walked up to the middle of the group, "well we wanted to stop Duardo. Him getting torn to pieces by a bunch of murder bots counts, ay?" You felt octane flinch next to you, you looked up at him as she stood up, fidgeting as Maggie stood in between him and you.

You turned around to look out of the window, your breath caught in your throat as you saw a shit ton of ships headed your way.

"I could have stopped this. This was supposed to be finished!" Loba yelled

"Uh, ladies..." Was all you had to say to get everyones attention, looking out the window with you.

Maggie groaned. "Well, this just went from bad to bloody apocalyptic." You nodded before standing up and backing away from the window.

"I'll send them all back to hell myself." Was all Loba said before she used her jump drive to launch herself off the ship.

"Loba wait!" Valk tried "We have to help her!"

"They're going to get eaten alive out there!" Lifeline yelled at Valk flew after Loba, and also right before the ship shook hearing echos on the ship before a hand shot through the window where you were just sitting at before.

"This ship is going down! We gotta move!" Lifeline yelled at she and Octane jumped.

"Ah! Fucking damnit! Bloody hell! Wait for me." Maggie cursed as she jumped, you followed her until the Revenant that busted the window crawled inside.

" Ç̷̜̝̞͖͍͊̐́̒'̷̹̉̀̂͐̾̔̾̕͘m̸̠͈̖̭̝͙̦̉̿̚̚̚o̸̮̠̯͙̤̦̖̟̽͆̏̈́̀́̏͂̅͠ͅň̸̡̡̯̪͚̑̉͛͗̀̀͘ ̶̢̖̗͉̝͖͈͉̐̉̀͘͘͜y̸̡̜̙̻̠͚̬̱̖͌̎͒̂̋͘/̷̺͊̀ņ̸̜̪̘̠͚̮̰͂~̸̛͖̳̱̯̔̓̌̒̅̒̽͠ ̵̛̣̭͋͐̓͒̂̏͆͝I̷̳̻͉͎͗͊̾́̉̀̾'̶͕͌͂͑͘m̸̡̟̖̳͚̐̋̑͌̃͑͒ ̸̺̳̯͓̲̝͒̕d̵̨̈̎͋̉͂̊̕͝ͅo̴̬͉͌͛̓͛̂̎͌í̴̙̣̋̄̋̓̾́n̴̢̹̣͖̲̖̪͙̑ğ̵̢̡̧̗̪̠̲͖̫ ̶̡̨̮̠̥͍̞͎̜̣̑t̴̡̲̱̹̰̮̙̘̲̉͛̇͗̓̓͋̋͜͝h̶̠̝̲͍͆͛̈́͊̽͋ͅi̸͕̖̒͐̈́̄͛̀̎̚͝ṡ̴̖͋̎̐͂͒͝ ̴͎̻͂̓̒̐͗͂̚f̶̬̗̠͎̤̓̔̈ō̷͙͕̹͍̩̤ṟ̴̢̯̼̋́͐̅͜͝ ̸̣̞͖͋̓̌̀y̸̧̨̜̥̭̙͕̻̑̍̾̈̎͐͋̓͘̕ơ̶̧̩͔̗̬͛̈͛ͅu̸̹̕.̸̬͙̬͙̳̟̹̌̈̑̏̀̌͘͝  "

His words echoed painfully through your mind, causing you to clutch your head and and cry out in pain.

"Argh! Get. Out. Of. My. Head!" He yelled, and once he did, all the pain, all the ringing, all the echoing, it all disappeared. Revenant was no longer inside your head, and once it wasn't, you fell backwards out of the ship and flew away.

Your heart soared as you saw the familiar sighting of Storm Point below you, you dove towards dead center of the map. But sadly for you, your thrusters were not working properly, so you could only land, sighing you landed at storm catcher. You instantly started looting, finding a flatline and an R301, bit already with impressive attachments.

You heard footsteps approaching your position, on edge you still readied your the R301, while looking around the room. You heard a powerful crash coming from behind you, when. You turned you saw three Revenants walking through the dust and rubble of a broken down door. You pulled up your weapon and pointed it at them, your breathing unsteady as you did.