Chapter Twelve.

*Dakota*

"So, do you have everything you need?" Harry asks as I zip up my last suitcase.

"Well, hopefully. I mean, we're going to be gone for a week, so I can always buy whatever I forgot." I say.

"Well, if you have everything you need, we should really get going." Harry says as he grabs my suitcase.

"Wait, but the flight doesn't leave until tomorrow?" I say, very confused.

"I lied about the tickets," Harry says. I'm still very confused, "Babe, you're forgetting that I'm Harry Styles. I got bank, as cocky as that sounds, but I got us a private jet. I want your first ever flight to be calm and relaxing."

I walk over to Harry and give him a kiss on the cheek, "You're truly the best."

"As are you," Harry kisses me on the top of my head, "Plus, since it's currently 8 o'clock, if we leave right now, we'll be able to make it by 5AM. We can make it to my house and sleep until at least 10 or 11AM. I want it to be a huge surprise for my mother and sister that I'll finally be home."

It's crazy to think that Harry just up and left without telling his family his whereabouts. They must've been worried sick, thinking he probably died or something very tragic happened. I wouldn't be able to do that to any of my family.

****

Before I know it, we're off. I was a bit hesitant as we were lifting off of the ground, but every little second, Harry held my hand.

Harry rubbed his thumb over my knuckles, knowing it calmed me down. It was great to have him here by my side.

"I'm nervous." I randomly blurt out.

Harry cocks an eyebrow, "Why is that, love?" I swear, I feel like this guy knows all the ways to make my heart melt. I adored it when Harry called me, love.

"Well, for one, I feel like I'm going to die while we're up in the air," I start, "And two, I'm meeting your family. It's always nerve-wracking to meet your partners' family."

Harry puts his arm around my shoulders, "There's nothing to be nervous about. My mom and sister are going to love you."

"What if they don't? What if they don't like me being with you and they want us to be with other people?" I start freaking out.

Before I knew it, I was crying.

"Dakota, babe, please don't cry. There is absolutely nothing to worry about. Okay? I'm here for you. I care about you so much and wouldn't let them come between us." Harry rubs my arm.

"I just don't want to lose you." I lay my head in the crook of his armpit and bury my face in his side." Before I know it, I feel myself falling into a deep sleep.

*Harry*

I didn't like seeing Dakota freak out so much. I'm pretty it's just her nerves settling with her first time flying and leaving the country. I definitely know the feeling.

Dakota was currently snuggled up to my side. I promised her that during the entire flight, I wouldn't leave her side. I couldn't risk it.

Soon enough, I feel myself falling asleep as well.

****

"Excuse me, Mr. Styles, but you're here." The pilot says after waking me.

I nod my head and rub my eyes, "Alright. Thank you so much."

I shake Dakota so she can wake up as well, "Kota, love, wake up. We've just landed."

"Huh, what?" Kota says as she rubs her eyes.

"Wake up, love." I repeat.

Kota puts her arms out, "Carry me?" I laugh at her gesture. I could tell she was still extremely tired, so I decided to carry her out to the car.

The pilot helps carry our luggage out to our car that was waiting for us.

I sit Dakota on the seat and buckle her in. I sit next to her and buckle myself in as well. I tell the driver the address and we're off. We would be at my place in about 10 minutes.

****

I unlock the house and bring all the luggage inside before grabbing Dakota. She immediately fell back asleep once we had drove off.

I thanked the driver and picked Dakota out of the car and into the house.

"Now, Dakota, you have to bare with me now," I whisper into her ear, "My room is upstairs and I have to carry you up there."

I still think she was asleep and didn't hear a word I had to even say.

Each step was a struggle, but I managed to make it up the stairs and into my room with Dakota in my arms.

I laid her down on the bed and tucked her in. I stripped down to my boxers and got into bed, too. Before I know it, I'm falling into a deep sleep.

****

I wake up to the sounds of pots and pans rustling downstairs in the kitchen.

I look at the clock on my phone to see it was 9 o'clock. Four extra hours of sleep is good enough for me. I go over to my closet and grab a plain t-shirt out of there and then over to my drawer to grab a pair of pajama pants.

I make my way downstairs as quietly as I could. Before I make it all the way downstairs, I hear someone talk.

"Mum, who's luggage is this? It wasn't here when we went to bed." Gemma says. Oh how I missed the sound of my sister's voice, and how much I've missed her.

"T-that- it can't be!" I hear my mother say.

"What mum?" Gemma asks, concern in her voice.

"I think that's Harry's luggage!" My mom's voice cracks.

I make my way completely down the stairs and walk over to my mom and sister.

"Hi guys." I say, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Harry?"