Chapter Four.

*Harry*

Dakota and I spent most of the movie cuddled up together. I can't lie and say I didn't like it.

Honestly, I've never felt so content before in a long time.

We were at the part of the movie where Prince Eric and Ariel were in the boat. This has been my favorite part for the longest of times, because one of these days I want to take a girl out on a boat where it's beautiful out and leave the girl speechless.

I know I can be such a sap at times, but it's better to be a sap than a douche.

I hear a muffled snore next to me. I look down and see Dakota had fallen asleep. She looked cute while she was sleeping. It was so cliché to say, but honestly she does.

I just didn't like the fact that I couldn't see her hazel eyes. She says their brown, but I consider them more as hazel.

"Don't stop now, don't try to hide it how. You wanna kiss the girl; go on and kiss the girl." Sebastian sings, as I'm staring down at Dakota. I do want to kiss her.

Would it be bad if I kissed her while she was sleeping? Would that be creepy of me to do?

I slide my body down more, that way Dakota is basically laying on top of me. I put my index finger under her chin and slightly move Dakota's head so I could get her lips better. I'm nervous at first, but I slowly move my head towards hers and leave a light peck to her lips.

Before anything else could possibly happen, I close my eyes to fall asleep. Some sleep would clear my mind of this. If anything, it would pass time until we went to the club tonight.

**

I wake up, with what felt like only a half hour later. I look at my surroundings and Dakota wasn't with me. She must of woke up awhile ago.

I get up off the couch and hear noises coming from the kitchen. I hear familiar music playing and someone singing. I walk into the kitchen to see Dakota dancing around the kitchen and singing along to the Midnight Memories CD. Midnight Memories was currently playing.

"Midnight memories! Oh! Baby, you and me.." Dakota sings along with the lyrics.

It was cute listening to her voice singing along with mine. I honestly haven't sang that song, let alone even listened to it, in the longest of times.

"You look cute when you act yourself," I say, startling Dakota. She stops singing and dancing and stares at me, embarrassment written all over her face, "Don't be embarrassed. I used to make myself look like an idiot on stage all the time." Damn. I can't believe I just said that!

"You used to sing?" Dakota asks with a mischievous look on her face.

How am I going to get myself out of this one?

"Ugh, yeah. I used to perform all the time while I was in school. After I left school, I entered a few contests every now and then. Nothing big." I lie.

Dakota's face drops, "Oh,"

I just awkwardly nod my head.

"So, do you want me to make you dinner?" Dakota asks. She was seriously too sweet.

"Only if you go to the club with me tonight." I smirk at her.

She shrugs her shoulders and nods her head, "Okay. Fair enough."

"Wait, how you already making dinner? What time is it?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

Dakota looks at her phone, "It's 5:54."