Chapter Five

*Harry*

"Stop," I shout in pain, "I can't do this anymore, Dakota!"

Dakota instantly bursts out into laughter.

I furrow my eyebrows at her, "What's so funny?"

"How you want to end this, but you're the one who insisted we try it out in the first place." Dakota explains, trying to hold back her laughter.

"C'mon, Troy, let's see how far this will go until it actually ends badly." Dakota giggles.

I sigh in defeat, "Fine. Only 'cause I like you so much."

"Yay!" Dakota cheers.

"Okay, so what's next?" I ask.

"Right hand-green." Dakota smirks at me.

I reach my hand over Dakota, failing badly at trying to get my right hand on the green circle. Maybe suggesting we play Twister wasn't the best idea.

I nearly got the circle; that was until I collapsed right on top of Dakota.

"Get off of me," Dakota tries pushing me off her, but miserably failing because she's so much weaker than I am.

I hover over her, having my forearms on each side of Dakota's head, "I don't know, I quite like this position. Maybe my suggestion for Twister wasn't so bad after all."

Dakota punches my shoulder.

"Ow!"

"Get off me before I punch you again, you dick." Dakota giggles.

"Fine." I slowly make my way off Dakota, that was before I snuck a quick peck to her lips.

I got up and ran from Dakota.

"You sly little bitch," Dakota laughs, "Where did you go?"

I was waiting for the perfect moment to scare her. I pressed my back up against the wall in the dark hallway. Dakota couldn't see me, but I could see her approaching me.

As soon as she got close enough to me, I snatched her in my arms.

I obviously scared her because she let out a high scream.

"Ahhhh!"

I turn her around and start laughing. This was my payback for her laughing at me while we played Twister.

I turn us both around, having Dakota's back up against the wall. I lean down and put my mouth next to her ear, "Now, what was that you called me back there after I stole a kiss?"

Dakota's breathing had instantly changed. I knew she liked it when I acted this way with her. I think it's because she knew I only acted this way around her.

"I," Dakota starts.

"Yes?" I inch my face closer to hers.

"I s-said," She stutters, "I said you were a sly little bitch. Then I mumbled that you're not very good at kissing." She smirks at me.

I'm not a good a kisser? Maybe now is the time to prove her wrong.

I gently press my lips to hers. Our lips moving perfectly in sync. I knew it was kisses like this that left Dakota wanting more.

"Troy," Dakota says, after releasing from the kiss.

"Yes?" I kiss behind her ear and across her jawline, making my way down to her neck.