Chapter Three.

*Dakota*

I woke up early this morning to go on my Saturday morning jog. No matter what the weather is like, I'll go on a jog every Saturday morning. It helps me think, clear my mind, and just makes my body feel a lot better.

It actually gave me time to think about the whole Troy situation.

How was I going to prove to myself and to Troy that he is Harry Styles and that he can trust me with this? If he isn't capable of trusting me with this, I would actually feel kind of hurt.

Never do I ever turn my back on friends and tell secrets that they want to keep hidden. I've never been a backstabber, and I'm not going to start any time soon.

But, we haven't been friends for very

I just wish I could get it out of him and just show him that he can trust me with just about anything. Especially something this big. It would be amazing, too. Knowing that I knew Harry Styles ever since he left. That I could be an amazing friend to him. A friend that isn't there for the money or the fame, just a friend that wants to be there for another friend.

Once I got back to my apartment, I decided to take a shower. It was still early in the morning; around 8AM. I didn't really have anything planned for today, being that I decided to push my Harry Styles's assignment away for today.

I knew Troy didn't work on Saturdays, so maybe I could hangout with him today and just try to figure some things out.

I got out of the shower, deciding to wear some leggings, a T-shirt, and just some socks. I wasn't going out today, so I guess it was another comfortable day for me.

I go to sit down and watch TV. I flip through the channels and there's nothing on. I slouch down on the couch, more than I already am, and see I have a text. The text was from Troy.

Troy: Want to hangout today? :)

Me: Sure. You should come over. We can stay in and watch movies. :)

Troy: Then, maybe later on we can go to the club? ;)

Me: Um, sure. Sounds like a plan.

Troy: Okay, I'll be over in about an hour or so. I gotta pick up a few things and then I'll be on my way. See you soon. ;) xx

Oh, Troy. He always did seem like a flirt at times. And, that was another reason to add to why I believe Troy is Harry Styles.

Harry Styles was always known for being the "flirt" of the band. I found that rather okay because there's nothing wrong with flirting with people. If you end up sleeping with every person you flirt with, then that's bad. But, if you want to just flirt with someone, that isn't bad.

I always hate it when people call Harry a "womanizer", like, what? No, just not. I find that very disrespectful and I highly doubt Harry is even close to that.