Chapter Eight.

*Dakota*

I look at my surroundings when I wake up. I'm in Troy's room. I don't remember much, or why I'm even in Troy's bed? All I remember is coming over and Perrie, why do I have the image of Perrie Edwards opening Troy's front door?

I slowly get out of bed and walk to the window. I look outside and see it's already night time.

I turn around to someone opening the bedroom door.

"Hey, you're finally up." Troy says as he walks toward me.

I just look at him in confusion and not knowing what to say.

"Just come with me." Troy grabs my hand and pulls me out of his room.

I hear laughter from the kitchen. Loud laughter.

Troy stands me outside the kitchen against the wall, "Stay right here real quick while I get everyone situated." I just nod at him.

I overhear Troy talking to whoever he was talking to, "Okay you guys, Dakota is awake. Please don't say anything that will confuse her. I'm still trying to get my words together on how to tell her."

What was Troy hiding from me that was so hard to tell me? I couldn't take this suspense anymore so I barge myself into the kitchen.

"Troy, what is it you aren't capable of telling me?" I ignore the people around me and keep my eyes on Troy.

"I-uh ... I," Troy stutters and looks over to everyone else.

I look around see who I wouldn't expect to see: Zayn Malik, Perrie Edwards, Niall Horan, and Paul Higgins. What the hell was going on?

"Dakota, meet Zayn, Perrie, Niall, and Paul," Troy says, "Everyone, meet my girlfriend, Dakota."

"Hi Dakota!" Everyone smiles and waves at me. I wave back, still in a confused state.

Troy walks up to me and grabs both my hands, "Babe, there's no easier way to say this, but ... ugh,"

"Your boyfriend is actually Harry Styles." Niall speaks up, mouth full of sandwich. I giggle at Niall's gesture, but I immediately change to shocked.

I back away from Troy, "What!?"

Troy walks toward me, "Dakota, he's not lying, and I'm done with lying. I'm Harry Styles."

I look him in the eyes, I shake my head. I open my mouth to say something but I immediately close my mouth again.

"Now would be the time to say something, love." Perrie speaks up.

I smile, "I knew it!"

Everyone looks at me confused.

"I mean, c'mon, he looks just like Harry Styles; same height, same face, same accent. Only thing different is shorter, darker, quiffed hair and blue eyes. Everything else is the same." I explain.

"And, are you okay with this?" Paul asks.

I look at Harry, he has a worried look on his face.

"I love it!" I throw my arms around Harry and give him a tight hug.

Everyone cheered. Smiles were plastered on all faces, even mine.

"Now, let us treat you guys to dinner!" Perrie cheers.

****

"So, how do you feel to be dating someone famous?" Perrie asks.

"I mean, I don't feel anything for it. He may be Harry Styles and in One Direction, but I'll always see him as Troy. Others see him as the British Wonder in One Direction, has millions of fans, has millions of dollars, some see him as the "hottest" of the band. I see him as my Troy, the best guy barista, cheesy, romantic, and my best friend." I say, expressing more emotion than I thought I would.