Chapter Eleven.

*Harry*

It's been about a month since Dakota and I saw Perrie, Zayn, and Niall. For this past month, I've been trying to plan this trip for Dakota and I to go to England. I know she really wants to go, but I also know it's hard for her to admit it.

"Baby, why can't you just own up to the fact that you want to go? I really know you do want to go." I say as I wrap Dakota into a hug.

She buries her head into my chest and starts to speak, but all I hear are little muffles and I can't understand her.

"What was that?" I ask.

Dakota looks up at me with a sad look, "I'm terrified."

I cock an eyebrow, "What is it that you're terrified of? Whatever it is, I'll help you get through this fear."

I see a small tear shed down Kota's face, "Baby, please don't cry. If you don't want to go, we don't have to. We can stay here and do something else!" I try anything to cheer her up.

She shakes her head, "No, I want to go, but," I wait for Dakota to finish.

"I'm terrified of flying," Dakota starts, "I.. I lost my best friend due to a plane crash awhile back. I'm also always hearing how scary planes can be, and.. and I just don't want to die that way, or lose you for that matter."

For being Harry Styles, it's hard to understand the girl standing right in front of me because I've been on planes so many times; I'm just used to it. But I force myself to understand Dakota because I don't want her to feel even more uncomfortable.

I wrap my arms around Dakota and play with her hair to calm her down, "Dakota, I'll be right there next to you. I'll make sure you stay out of harm. I'll keep you safe. You know I've been on planes countless amounts of times and it's not so bad, actually, it's not even bad at all."

Dakota sniffles and looks up at me, "For you."

I look at Dakota, rather perplexed, "What do you mean, "for me,"?"

"I don't want to hold you back from this. You've been away for far too long and I know how excited you are to go back and visit. I'll tough this out for you. Also, I need a vacation and I would love to meet your mom, Gemma, Louis, and Liam." Dakota explains with a reassuring smile.

I hold back my excitement for a few more seconds, "Are you sure? I don't want to feel like I'm pressuring you into doing this."

"No no, I'll do it." Dakota says.

"Yes," I hug Dakota and twirl her around, "You're the best."

*Dakota*

"So, when are we supposed to leave?" I ask Harry as I finish up the Fettuccine Alfredo.

Harry mumbles something, but I can't quite make out what he was trying to say.

"What was that?" I ask.

"Yeah, we leave Monday morning." Harry finally says.

I drop the spoon I was using and face Harry in shock.

"Surprise." Harry says in a rather frightened tone.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET EVERYTHING READY TOMORROW!?" I shout. I didn't mean to shout, but tomorrow is Sunday and I'll hardly have anytime to get my stuff ready for Monday morning. Also, how will I tell my boss I won't be there? Work! How could I forget?

"How can I get out of work for that long? I haven't asked for any time off!" I say in a panic.

"Baby, calm-" I cut Harry off, "Don't tell me to calm down! There's so much stuff to be done and-" Harry cuts me off by kissing me. I guess this is a good way to shut me up. I should've stayed quiet after Harry did some little eye roll.

"Now, what I was about to say was, I already got it taken care of. I had a feeling you would want to go, so I called your boss ahead of time and got things arranged for you." Harry sits down with a bowl of Fettuccine Alfredo.

"Have I mentioned that you're the best boyfriend ever?" I say out of relief.

"You actually have, but you could mention it more often since I know I am." Harry smirks at me.

I grab a small piece of fettuccine and throw it at Harry. Harry then does it back. I take a bigger piece this time and hit him right square in the middle of his face. I immediately bust out into laughter.

Harry wipes his face off and eats the fettuccine I threw at him and manages to let out a laugh, "You're such a brat."

"Oh, thank you! That's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me." I say out of full sarcasm.

"Don't make me throw this bowl of food at you." Harry smirks.

I smirk back, "Do it."

With that, our night ended with a food fight and cleaning up the kitchen afterwards.

----
I'm SO FREAKING SORRY THAT IVE TAKEN MONTHS TO UPDATE!!!!
Now to explain myself.. honestly, I just didn't have any motivation to write at all. I've also had major writers block. :/ ALSO, I just wanted to make sure I have good chapters for you guys to read because I hate giving you guys filers and nothing exciting. Well, I can promise that the next upcoming chapters will be exciting!!

On other news, have any of you ever heard of Ethan and Grayson Dolan??? They make Vines and YouTube videos. Well, if you haven't watched anything of there's.. please go check them out! Anyways, I'm writing an Ethan Dolan fanfic.. it's called "Falling," and you should definitely go check it out. As soon as I update this, I'm gonna work on getting Falling updated. :)

So yes, enjoy.. ♡