Chapter Nine.

*Dakota*

I rub my eyes as I wake up. I look over to a sleeping Harry. Harry. It was kind of weird to know that I'm dating Harry Styles. I had absolutely no problem with it, but would anything change if he opened up with the world of where he is? Would he act any different around me? No, of course he wouldn't; what am I thinking.

I lean over and kiss Harry on the cheek. I leave him to sleep and get up out of bed. I check myself in the mirror to see if I looked slightly decent. I looked presentable, so I walked out of the room. I heard voices coming from the kitchen, so I head in there to see who was up. Zayn and Niall were up.

"Good morning." I say as I walk into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Kota," Niall smiles at me, "Did you sleep well?"

"Kota?" I smile at my new nickname.

"Oh, if you don't want me to call you that, I won't." Niall says, worry in his voice.

I shake my hands, "No, no. It's fine, I like it. And to answer your question, I did sleep well? How about you and Zayn?"

"I slept fine," Niall says, "Harry's couch is really comfortable."

"I always sleep well when I have Perrie by my side." Zayn adds in and smiles.

"OTP!" I say, more loudly than I should have.

Zayn laughs, "Thanks. I could say the same about you and Harry."

I feel myself instantly blush. It was great to know that Zayn, Niall, and Perrie approve of Harry and me together. Let alone have Zayn say that Harry and I are a one true pairing. We've only been together for a month, but I know we can last longer. It sounds completely cliché, but I feel really good about my gut feeling.

"Thank you," I smile, "So, are you guys hungry? I can make some breakfast."

"You don't have to do that, we can do it ourselves." Zayn denys.

"No, I insist. You guys are the guest while you're here, and that means I shall care for you." I say.

"You're not just saying that because we're famous, are you?" Niall cocks an eyebrow.

I furrow my eyebrows at him, "Famous or not, I treat everyone the same. I'm proud of you guys and how far you guys have gone with your career, but I don't really care if you guys are famous. As you said in your movie, you're normal guys with an abnormal job."

Niall and Zayn kneel down right in front of me and starting bowing.

I laugh, "What the hell are you guys doing?"

"You don't know how great it is to actually hear those words. We spend our lives in fear that we won't find a true friend. We only have each other because we know what we go through." Zayn explains.

"Well, if people treat you any differently and you don't like it, throat punch them." I say, a serious look on my face.

Niall and Zayn stare at me, concern written all over their faces.

I burst out into laughter, "I'm kidding, guys. Don't throat punch them unless it's absolutely necessary. So, how about that breakfast."

*Harry*

I roll over onto my stomach, the other side of the bed empty. Dakota must have gotten up already.

I throw on a pair of sweatpants and walk out of the room. As soon as I open the door, I smell eggs, french toast, syrup, and coffee.

I walk in to see Dakota facing the stove; and Zayn and Niall are sitting at the table talking to Dakota while she cooks.

I put my finger to my lips, signaling for Zayn and Niall not to say anything. I walk up behind Dakota and wrap my arms around her waist from behind. Cliché, I know.