Four

Loud music is busting through the thick walls of the stripper club. Whereas Jeongguk is sitting by the bar fixing his fierced eyes towards the back door of the hall, where he believes the criminal would gonna come out.

"Chief, We have successfully hacked the CCTV's of the back club area."
Officer Namjoon said through his mind link. Obviously perks of being Werewolves. No technical devices required.

"Perfect. Officer Kim, don't miss up any point from the Footages. I want every single details. Got it?"

"Yes Chief."

"Chief there's a suspect." Officer Kim Seokjin said through mind link.

"What is it officer?"

"We are suspecting a girl, wearing a white dress. Her steps are suspecious, as she is carrying apparently a huge bag along with her and she is definitely Not Korean."

"Smirk* Jackpot."

At the same time:

"Are you sure Oppa wouldn't catch us?" Jennie whisper yelled to the Omega whos hidius eyes are set upon his husband's every moves.

Both the Omega and his Sister in law is now sitting at the last raw of the tables hiding from Jeongguk.

Yes they followed Jeongguk,  well technically Taehyung followed His Alpha, poor Jennie is being just dragged by the other.

Ofcourse how could he leave his meal looking Alpha to go to a place like this alone? Scoff* Duty can just go to hell, His Alpha is more important!!!!!
What if someone try to approach him? Oh no no no no-

"Shut up Jen!!! Your nervous look is not helping the situation at all."

"Woh, I am stating the fact. You practically didn't listen to me the entire journey here, now listen up bitch, Don't underestimate-

"Shut up." Taehyung interrupted.

"the power-

"Shut up you hoe-

"Of-

"Shhhhh"

"My-

"Shh shh shh."

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oh you listened? That's cool-

"Power of my Brother, The Jeon Jeongguk, He can not be taken as granted." Jennie completed her sentence immediately then pass a smile to the glaring omega, shrugging her shoulders.

"Haish!! You are no fun." Taehyung mumbled pouting then again set his eyes on his Alpha, who is now talking to the bartender. Jennie took the moment and scoops closer to the male and whispered,

"Bet he would smell you anyway, even if you are wearing scent block."

"YAAAAAH JEON JENNIE GET LOST FROM HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!" Taehyung yelled, Thankfully the music was loud enough to cover up their shouts from reaching The True blood's ear, otherwise he was about to let the world itself to know that they had arrived the bar successfully. Sigh*

"Wow just wow!!! I swear if anyway we get caught, I would personally kill you before my brother could do so." Jennie yelled back.

"You know what? Okay FINE, I ain't gonna talk to MY Alpha about YOUR new career matter. The End. Go go. Leave me you bitch. Shu shu!!!" Taehyung butted out pushing the girl away.