Eighteen

"Tae." Jeongguk mumbled pulling the omega all to himself sniffing his scent. His hormones are getting totally active and this is getting really hard for him to control his inner beast to come outside. Jeongguk maybe a beast in bed but at the same time he always keeps himself sane to not let the other all worked up.

But he doesn't know about today. It seems different maybe because of the previous events, this time his rut will be stronger?

"Tae.... Promise me you will keep yourself healthy and take proper rest, untill I come back." Jeongguk said releasing the omega from himself in a rush and gets up from the bed.

"Come back? What's wrong Alpha where are you going?." Confused and frustrated Taehyung asked rubbing his knees as the pheromones, the Alpha is releasing is really making him unstable and turn on.

"I am going for a run Tae, Untill I come back, Don't go outside. When I say Don't. I meant it Tae." Jeongguk threatened giving a pack to his forehead.

"But Why? You want me now Alpha. Why are you going outs-"

"No. I do want you but not in this state. You had to go with a lot Tae. You need rest baby. I promise I will be back soon." Jeongguk said trying really hard to control his Wolf who is doing backflips to take control over his human.

With that Jeongguk about to Walk back but only to get hold by Taehyung.

"I am all okay Alpha. Don't Go anywhere please." Taehyung pleaded releasing distress pheromones.

"Tae- Baby you are properly not yet healed. Please let me go, and don't make me wait anymore, I might loose control."

"Then what is stopping you!!!! Do ME!!! I am all okay!!! Can't you see!!! I am willing to take everything comes to me!!!" Taehyung stubbornly stated.

"Gritting teeth* This is not the time to act Stubborn Taehyung!! Release me I need to Go!!! I might not control anymore!!!!"

"NO!!!! WHEN I SAID I AM OKAY WHY ARE YOU NOT LETTING ME TAKE CARE OF YOU?"

"YOU ARE IN A BED REST TAEHYUNG. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO US-

"I KNOW!!! I REMEMBER EVERYTHING OKAY!!! I WAS JUST TAKING A BIT TIME.. I KNOW WHAT JIEUN DID TO US!!! MOREOVER EVERYONE!!! SO STOP PUSHING ME AWAY!!"

"TAE.......... Deep breath* Tae, Pl-ease I don't want to hurt you baby. Please? I don't know-

"WELL I TRUST YOU. I TRUST YOU THAT, YOU WILL NEVER HURT ME."

Jeongguk could snap at the Omega he then hold himself.
"Tae, It's my Rut. You know how strong it gets with time. I am scared-

"SO THAT YOU COULD GO TO HER FOR PLEASURE RIGHT? YOU ARE SEEKING FOR ANOTHER ONE NOW TO GET LAYED. EVERYTHING IS PLOTTED AROUND ME!!!"

"Wha-what?"
And Jeongguk's eyes gets red listening to His own Husband's words.

"Who is She you are talking about Taehyung? You better come up with a better reason behind your this shameful accusation." Jeongguk said darkly.

"I AM TALKING ABOUT THE GIRL IN MY DREAM, GOD KNOWS WHY I HAD TO SEE THE SCENE WHERE YOU WERE PRACTICALLY LULLING A GIRL ALPHA!!! NOW TELL ME!!! WAS IT JUST A DREAM OR A FORETELLING OF MY FATE?"

"NOW I HAVE TO GIVE YOU JUSTIFICATION OVER YOUR OWN DREAMS TAEHYUNG!!! AFTER COMING THIS FAR WITH YOU, YOU ARE PUTTING SUCH SHAMELESS ACCUSATION OVER ME!!ME?! DO YOU THINK OF ME THAT LOW?" Immediately the vase on their bed side table gets smashed to the floor breaking into pieces.

"N-o." Taehyung cowered his head in defeat.
"N-o you are not lo-low." He mumbled holding his face crying loudly.

Jeongguk immediately plopped down the floor immediately holding the iron grip of a chair nearby. He is completely in rut now. His inner wolf is practically crying to be come out. But the human's rumors is making it more difficult. Tear drops pour out of the Alpha's red glowy eyes. Both sexually and emotionally he is drained now.

Taehyung immediately cowered his weak body listening to the breaking sounds of their dressing mirror. One after one, now Many broken things are shattered over the floor.

"Kookie pl-ease..." Taehyung brought himself near the Alpha while kneeling in front of him.
"I am sorry... I---am so-sorry.. ple-ase.. don't..." Taehyung begged holding the other's legs while crying hysterically.

"Tae. Let. Me. Go." This time it was His Wolf. Taehyung concepted.

"I had that dream.. and was feeling insecure kookie.. I can never share you...you can have a second mate Kookie.. This... This.. thing is killing me up.... I will die before seeing you with someone -

Before he could say more, Jeongguk pull up the omega from the ground and take him to their bed and layed him there before hovering over him.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Taehyung didn't wait for the other to initiate anything he himself pulled the True blood holding his nape and kissed hungrily while sobbing in his mouth. Jeongguk just absentmindedly massaged his head easing his condition.

"When you rejected your fated mate, I was there with you. Now tell me Omega, What was My reaction!!!" Jeongguk's wolf asked gritting his teeth roughly jerked themselves up while rubbing his hard sheft with the other's private one making Taehyung moan loudly.

"Ah- ahh .. You- You were cry-ing." Taehyung said trying to catch his breath.

"Crying for what?" Jeongguk asked roughly making themselves naked and pulled out the velvet duvet over them covering themselves. Jeongguk actually love to Do it with a cover unless they are outside the bed.

"Crying for me .  AH!!! ME!!! TO FINALLY HAVE ME!!!" Taehyung cried holding the bedsheet as tight as he could, Because his Alpha is already inside him painfully letting him to adjust. Taehyung's toe curled up getting to feel the huge size inside him.

"Now tell me, In these whole years Had I ever longed for someone else rather then you? Had I ever.." Jeongguk thrusted upward already hitting the other's prostate making him scream out loud. Taehyung is behaving like a mad man getting to feel so much pleasure immediately, he is crying while holding his bed pillows tightly.

"Tell me Did I Ever.....(Thrusted again) lessened my happiness (thrust)? Tell (Thrust) Me. (Thrust). Did I ever (Thrust) longed for a (thrust) second (thrust).... mate (thrust)?"

"NOOOOO!!!! AAAA!!! PLEASE... KOOKIE I AM SORRY!!! PLEASE!!!! ummm...I will....I wi- will nev- never repeat it..... Ple-ease let me come.. alr-AHH!!!"

"You were so brave blaming me back then? What happened? Now!!!" Jeongguk growled more thrusting faster making their bed to shake vibrantly. He put his hands over their head board to make his thrusts more powerful.

"GOD!!!!! Plea-se Kook-ie..ahhhh. not the-re.... Not there ag-ain... Sniff*..... ple-ase let me..sob*..... Com-Cme.. Ahhhgg... GOF!!! GOD!!!!I- JAH... COMING PL-EASE!!!!!"

Jeongguk stopped his thrusts for a little moment before continue more only to letting the omega to release his loads. Who is now shaking on his position out of over stimulation. He is just sniffing now feeling bitter inside to accuse his Love over a stupid Dream, it was the stupidest thing Taehyung had ever done in his life!!! And he swore to never repeat it again, no matter what the situation is! This time he will be the shield against their fate just like his Mate has been doing all along!!

"You are my only mate Tae, If I could go against our destiny to have you once, I could do it over and over again to let you stay. Stay beside me. Forever."