Eleven

"Still officer Kim, Don't you think you are trusting Our Chief way too much? Like of course I am so damn happy for you. Still my sense of humor is saying different." Officer Park Bogum said to Taehyung making there everyone sigh out loud.

Taehyung along with other four officers are busy having their usual lunch. But the omega is not yet being able to have his mental peace yet. Like what is wrong with everyone.

"What do you want to imply Officer Park?" Officer Jung Hoseak asked.

"Of course we have been seeing how True bloods are enjoying the bless of two mates at the same time, since the proto historic period. Infact Jeongguk's father had two, Jennie or something was her name right? Jeongguk's another Mother's child-

"Come to the damn point Officer. We are not in a family gathering. This is there privacy." Kim Seokjin said with a glare.

Well yes Jeon Jeongguk's father had two mates Jeongguk is of one's and Jennie was other's. Her mother had died immediately after her birth. And after three years it was their other parents. In a blink of eye Jeongguk had lost three important person of his lives. He was left with nothing just a three years old sister of him. And on that ten years of age he had to take responsibility of both his family along with the pack with a zero knowledge. But the pack people never let him down, They gave him knowledge, they made him study. Yes it is them who made him what he is today. A strong, Mighty, disciplined and a courageous Alpha. Taehyung's Alpha.

"I am just being concerned here. Officer Lee seems like an elegant Omega, no offense but she gets a perfect match with Our Chief." Bogum just completed his sentence while shrugging his shoulders as if his words didn't break the fragile omega's heart.

Taehyung is on the verge of breaking down now.
Don't cry Tae... Don't cry!!!!

So what if His Alpha is a true blood!!! He too is a true blood omega right? Does that mean he would mate with two Alphas!!!
No!! Right? Then what's the exception with Jeongguk? They are not just mates but more then that. Call them friends, best friends, lovers, husbands. They shares not only body but their heart too. Fortunately it cannot be shared with multiple people. Might shatter immediately.

"Sigh* Since when did your sense of humor seems nonsensed Officer Park?" Officer Min Yongi interrupted irritated. 
" But Damn you did a nice try though. Anyway, why don't you approach first to that elegant Omega yourself? You are single she seems too. Might bless your blank brain? Oh and in this way You would help our Officer Kim too. You were concerned for him right?"  Hell he were all being silent listening to them. But not anymore!!!

"I think you got offended. But I never meant to-

"Excuse me Officers. I am leaving first." Taehyung interrupted them with a bow and left the place with a heavy heart.

"Stupid Taehyung!!! Why didn't you push the whole tray of foods into his mouth to shut him up!! might get some manners as well!!! Ahh!! I am disappointed!!! " Moon said to the omega.

----------

"No. We cannot execute our next agenda untill we are perfectly aware of their whereabouts Officer. One more silly mistake, and we are failed forever." Jeongguk spoke to Officer Kim Namjoon. They are now having their private conversation along with Jieun.

"Chief. What I think is, since the main suspect is found dead, why don't we release a press conference by saying that we have given up on this case. It sure will push the drug dealers forward. And sure they will be careless on their work-

"This is what I don't want Officer Lee. Their a little careless ness would definitely can bring sacrifices of innocent people. Which I can never let to happen. I reject it. Make a proper plan and find them first." Jeongguk interrupted Jieun.