Twenty

"I DON'T NEED YOUR APOLOGY OFFICERS. I. WANT. YOUR A SINGLE ANSWER!!! HOW COULD IT HAPPEN? AN OFFICIAL IS MISSING AFTER DOING A CRIME. AND NO ONE HAS A TRACK OF HER APPEARANCE? HOW?"
Jeongguk shouted agitated slamming his fist on the hard table startling the officers. Who are now standing in front of Jeongguk, the mighty looking predator.

"We -are trying Chief-

"YES DO TRY ALWAYS. IT'S BEEN MORE THEN 12 HOURS AND YOU ARE JUST TRYING. WOW. NOW I THINK, SHOULD I RECONSIDER YOUR POSITION HERE?"

"N-o. Chief. We promise we will find her immediately." One of them said.

"According to her parents, she has not reached her home yet. And they have no clue as well."

"WHERE ARE THE CCTV FOOTAGES PARK JIMIN?" Jeongguk asked walking towards him.

"Here are these Chief, and footages say, yesterday Officer Hyuna was absent in her cabin for half an hour between 1.30 noon to 2, in the lunch time. Then she as usual left the office at evening 5. Nothing is suspicious."

"And then suddenly thought to disappear from the world isn't it?" Jeongguk asked snatching the CCTV footage file from Jimin roughly and threw it away.

"Tell me officer Lee Jieun, what happened between you both, before you approaching me that day." He asked to the girl. Yes she has freed from the cell immediately after the hindrance. And Taehyung did it personally apologetically. Although she still is being angry with the omega, yet had to accept his apology for the sake of Jeongguk only.

"I was at the xerox office, Hyuna approached me with a coffee mug and offered me, I don't know it was intentional or just a mere accident, but she happened to spill some coffee on my uniform. I immediately went to bathroom followed by her, she gave me a handkerchief to wipe it off. I didn't smell anything from it. It was too clear to adopt any doubt."

"This is because Such odours only attracts male Alphas." Officer Min Sara thought to interrupt gaining their attention.

"YOU!!!" Jeongguk said Pointing towards Sara.
"Officer Min, You are the one, who discovered the bottle in her bag, isn't it?"

"Ye-s Chief."

"Tell me how is she related to you?"

"She is my close friend. And-

"When was the last time you have seen Officer Hyuna?"

"Be-Before your affliction we had a talk then she-"

"What kind of talk?"

"Tha-that, Chief.. she...has a crush on you and-

"Since when?"

"Sin-since her training days."

"She has been crushing on me for over a year and you guys had a talk a few days back? Is this what you are implying Officer?"

"N-o... Chief she actually.. kind of always has been giving me hints.. but.. I thought- she was kidding."

"So You are saying, Your close friend has been practically trying to pursue a person who is already married, is a part of some random jests and You thought to shrug it off, instead of pushing her back? Who are you? Highschool teenagers?

"NO!! I was- I did prohibit her from doing such stunts chief.. but she didn't listen."

"What kind of stunts?"

"S-she always tried to gain your attention. When-whenever you ignore her presence and she used to get agitated and sometimes starts- starts-to..umm..cu-cut her wrist as well."