Thirteen

Believe me, If Wrath had a figure, Then It would be Jeon Kim Taehyung now.

Three days. It's been three long days, His Alpha has been lying down unconscious. Taehyung never let the Alpha to stay inside of the hospital rather he took all needed doctors to his home.

Never in his billion of dreams he ever thought to see a day such. Moreover he never imagined his heat days too be pass painfully without his Alpha. On the second day of his husband's condition Taehyung got his heat. And he immediately locked both of them inside of their room not minding the protests of anyone. But not before asking the Eldest person of the pack to take proper care of Jennie. And it's been two days the door has not opened yet.

Only Taehyung could tell you how ugly the feeling was, When he practically had to use his Alpha's unconscious body in his heat days only for a little warmth. He felt disgusted on himself. He cried out of pain curling to a ball near Jeongguk's unconscious body.

Overall every prestigious doctors had look over him but there is the failure. It's the third day, And immediately after Taehyung's heat he had shifted to his Wolf form and had not walking away from the Alpha. He even prohibited every single person to be near them, not even Jennie. Who herself doesn't know either she is living or dying.

The entire house is filled with the pack people mourning for the Alpha at the same time praying for his wellbeing.

Everytime Taehyung looks at the Alpha, He only curse himself for being the worst husband ever. Only if!!! Only if he hadn't leave the room, Maybe, Maybe his Alpha would be here healthy with him!! Maybe!!!

"Oppa." Jennie calls Taehyung knocking at the door earning a loud growl immediately. She sighed looking at her feet. Tears are yet again striking down her eyes making the floor wet. It's been two days, Taehyung had locked the both inside and nothing is coming out. Nothing!!! It feels like she is left alone by her only.

"Any positive reply?" The eldest man of the pack asked coming forth.

"N-No." She mumbled sobbing loudly now.

"Sigh* Let me try again." The man mumbled giving her a reassuring nod.
"My Luna!!" He started knocking at the door but immediately heard a growl.
"I know how painful the situation is. We all are mourning. But you have to understand Luna. Doctors are outside. They wants to check on our Alpha. Do spare us a time Luna. We all need you too. Things are not in track Here Luna. It feels like a ship without radar. We don't know where to sa-sail. Pardon ourselves if we did anything to hurt you more."

The man said and waited for a moment to have some response but everything seems meaningless now.

They know the moment Taehyung had his heat, immediately locked themselves into the room, since then there is nothing response. A mated omega's heat only stays for a day. But it's been two days. Without a single water what may happen to the Omega is beyond the pack member's imagination.

Jieun is being kept inside the prison. What she did Taehyung tried really hard to bring out. But the other omega herself is in daze looking at the all new scenerio to utter anything.

"Will my Oppa never gonna get well, Grandpa?" Jennie asked crying.

"Sigh* Don't think negatively, Daughter. He is a true blood. We cannot predict his unwellness for long. But the real truth is hidden behind the potion he got used. There may be something in it, which is forbidden for true bloods.

"I don't think Jieun Unnie can do such thing. She knows us for so long. Grandpa Eun Unnie is not like this. My heart doesn't feel right. There must be something else."