Forty one

Past 3 in the morning:

A tired certain some one is just lying on his bed fuming deep inside. As he could finally smell his long gone husband's smell nearby him.

(A/n : I know it's been long, so only to remind you Peaches, it's the night, when jeongguk went to a club to meet Pery)

"Wow, You sure know how to sneak into somebody's private space like an experienced invader! I am impressed!" A fully awakened Taehyung grunts feeling a strong presence of his husband near him. Who is currently crawling under the duvet making it more stable to not disturb a certain other. But guess what?

"Good morning sunshine." Jeongguk whispered and nudged his nose deeper into his omega's skin smelling him.

"Good morning? MORNING?!!!" Taehyung springs up from his sleeping position with high alert making the other startled.
"It's past 3 in the morning Kookie!!! WHAT THE HELL!!! I WAS WORRIED SICK CALLING INTO YOUR PHONE LIKE A CRAZY FELLOW FOR HOW MANY TIMES I DON'T EVEN KNOW MYSELF!! AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN SEEM TO CONCERNED ENOUGH TO PICK IT UP AND LET ME KNOW THAT YEAH YOU ARE ATLEAST FINE AND I SHOULD NOT WORRY." Taehyung sobbed making the other gloomy more.

"I am sorry Tae. Please don't cry-

"I- sob* I- Felt-
I WAS ABOUT TO GO TO THE POLICE STATION WITH THIS STATE OF MINE, THEN AGAIN STOPPED MYSELF WITH THE THOUGHT THAT IT MIGHT BRING YOU MORE TROUBLE!!! KOOKIE I WAS DYING!!! I WAS SWEATING!!! I FUC**** PEED ON MY DRESS THEN STARTED TO CRY AS I THOUGHT I WILL BE DELIVERING SOON AND MY WATER JUST BROKE. IMAGINE THE STATE OF MINE NOW. sniff*"

"I. I am sorry." Jeongguk immediately brought the male into his lap mumbling sorrys.
"It was my last mistake you must count in. I will never repeat it. Never ever. Shh please stop crying. Please Tae. Please will you now? Let me explain everything first."

"I will never forgive you for what you did Kookie. I was never been scared in my life like this today, well once had the experience though, my Appa's death day. I was suddenly getting my memories back with my father's dead body, I don't know why but I thought he was here today with me, And it made me more scared." Taehyung mumbled wiping his tears using his sweater paws. Whereas Jeongguk just squeezed him more to his body.

"And you don't have to explain me about anything. I trust you with my life. I am mad only because I was alone and you didn't even seem to care." Taehyung yawned exausted.

"Tae, After being married to me for years, you should have already known that there are not a single moment where my other sense of an animal instinct always gawking at your presence, Making it sure that you are safe and sound. And about me not being able to take your calls. Well yeah I had to strangle four bodies today at the club. Which made me go burserk later on. I chose to run into a jungle before making any physical contact with humans. That's all. This is the explanation you deserve to listen. Not more not less. Now you must- Tae? Taehyung?" Jeongguk shook the omega a bit who is already sound asleep on his lap with wide open mouth.

With a deep sigh he layed the omega comfortably on the bed while smooching on his cheek with the chanting sound of apologies. He is deeply sorry for the omega. a single tear fall off his eyes looking at his State.

To examine his body thoroughly, Jeongguk removed the sweater from his husband's body making him upper naked. He tenderly caressed the baby bump. His nipples are getting more swollen these days. Must be hurting a lot. Jeongguk with two careful hands thought massage on it's swollen sides, to not make it more painful. He then went to his husband's swollen legs. With a lot care brought them onto his lap and starts massaging as well.

Taehyung were wearing a white panty other then the sweater. Jeongguk chukled inaudibly when his eyes landed on his omega's slightly wetted panty.

"You sure peed on it. I see." He exchanged it with a dry one. After taking a shower he layed beside him, covering them with a warm duvet. After a lot of deep silence, jeongguk mumbled wiping his tears.