Twenty nine

Jeon's Drawing Room:

"You know what Loyla... This was the best ever pizza I get to eat so far." Jennie said immediately emptying the pizza slices from it's box. This was probably the third one she consumed that day. Well she and Loyla, the maid. And there's left the poor omega, who keep on looking at them, probably murdering them inside?

He knows, Jennie is doing it on purpose to make him suffer, as His Alpha strictly prohibited him from eating any junk food these pregnancy days. Aaaaahhh this is unfair!!!!

"I mean did you look at the toppings? What a delicious ever looking thingy that was!! Wow!! My soul is satisfied now." She completed her sentence then plopped on the sofa rubbing her stomach. Whereas Loyla just awkwardly cleaned the mess, the girl just made on the table.

"Oh by the way Taetae, I thought to share with you too. But there goes my Oppa, Sigh* poor soul. Tsh Anyway, order me Taetae, what should I make for you? Ummmmm... Let me guess.... Banana milk with Tuna fish?"

And Taehyung's anger is rising. Death glaring at the teasing girl, Hell ready to pounce anytime soon.

"No? Then... Pickles with peanut butter? oh what about pork with chocolate on it? No? Strawberry milk with hot pepper sauce? Ah I got it...you probably wanna eat Lemon and honey. Isn't it? Tae....Tae....?evil smirk*"

"Gritting teeth* I want to eat your brother's dick. Hell tasty. BRING...HIM....TO...ME..." The Omega roared.

And immediately Jennie's smirk faltered. She set up on the sofa from her lying posture with a disgusting face.

"What the hell!! Taetae!Fuck you!!"

"No FUCK YOU bitch!! Tell me, can you bring me, I want His milk, damn My Soul desires for it-

"STOP!!!! STOP!!! AHHHH LOYLA!!! MAKE THIS HUNGRY BITCH SOMETHING TO EAT REAL SOON!! HE IS GOING CRAZY! YOU KNOW WHAT, SCREW YOU!" With being defeated and disgusted she rushed to her room.

Scoff* Now it's Taehyung's time to smirk.

"What?" He asked to the astonished as well as the soulless woman gawking at him, with wide open mouth.

"L-Luna, you did not just- I mean- gulp*

"She teased me first anyway... No one dares to mess with my cravings.... bring me some pineapple grilled with some sauce on it, oh don't forget to bring me a glass of banana flavoured strawberry milk. Smile* That's enough for today." Taehyung completed his sentence and comfortably placed his legs over the nearby table releasing a satisfied moan.

"Lu-luna- but- banana flavoured strawberry milk? I mean-

"Go go shu shu. Be fast. My bunnies are hungry. I need to feed them myself untill my hubby comes home." Taehyung said rubbing his belly.

"O-okay."

But Immediately they got interrupted by the sound of the door bell.

"Hubby is back!!!!" Taehyung sequels.

"Chukle* Our Alpha doesn't need a reminder to enter though. Let me check Luna, you sit here." With that Loyla walks to the door, only to meet with an unfamiliar face.

..

..

..

"This is Jeon Jeongguk, I mean our pack leader's house right? I am sorry. Never visited before."

"Ah, Hellow Sir, Yes you are at the right place. But Alpha Jeon is still at office. How can I help you instead."

"And his wife?"