Thirty seven

"Tae, This not what I planned to do here in this beautiful city, away from our home. No seriously." Jeongguk said more like complained caressing the sleeping omega's hair.

Both are tangled in the bed under the duvet, experiencing the very second morning sun of the foreign city. Okay well, Technically this is only Jeongguk who seems to only experiencing though as the other one is fast asleep not even trying to move a single muscle. Last day was tiresome. After a long journey the couple chose only to rest enjoying each other's warm. But Jeongguk has different plan today. He wants to explore the nearby beach today.

"Wake up." Jeongguk whispered near to the omega making him release an irritating sigh.

"Kookie, I ain't going anywh-
Before Taehyung could complete his own sentence already passed out in the mid way leaving the frustrated Alpha behind.

With a defeated scowl Jeongguk walks into the attached bathroom to get ready for the day not before squeezing the thighs of the sleeping other making him whine.

.
.
.

After the bath.

"Gosh Tae, You have been sleeping for more then 12 hours. Have some mercy on your back!!" Jeongguk scolds pulling out the duvet from the omega's body making him to throw kicks on the air.

"Like Seriously Tae?"

"IT'S COLD, LET ME SLEEP!!!" Taehyung shouted trying to pull the duvet back from his hubby but guess what? Jeongguk is more powerful. Yeah you guessed it right.

"Now we are playing this right? Okay, If you don't wake up right now, I will be going outside alone."

Silence****

Jeongguk waited patiently for some more time drying his hair in the min time, only to hear snoring sound.

"Fine!!! Then let it be!!! I am going alone. Oh and let me tell you, The Beach is gonna be filled up with many beautiful Italian ladies today therefore-

"I AM UP!!!" Taehyung tiredly shouted holding his hands upto air.
"I am up. I am up. I was just pretending. Hehe. Actually I am Fully up." Taehyung yawned not even opening his eyes. He tiredly set up with the help of Jeongguk. As his round belly is quite heavy to move nowadays.

"Chukle* Now, It was that easy, wasn't it?" Jeongguk sighed and started to massage his omega's swollen feet and his belly whereas Taehyung is trying really hard to adjust his sleepy eyes with the sunlight.

"Kookie." Taehyung moaned placing his head on his Husband's chest with a sigh.

"Tae, You must be having a lot difficulties right? But exercise is equally important for you. You have been laying on a bed for so many days now, this is not healthy Believe me, let's go. I will be there for you anytime you need me okay?" Jeongguk reassured with a smile undressing the omega now.

"I don't wanna go Kookie~~~~" Taehyung whined.

"Remember, You had a dream to roam a foreign city with me all day long without getting tired. Now how come I will make it real if you act like this hmm?"

"Kookie? Dreams are meant to stay in dream only for a lazy person like me. So yeah- oh anyways I know you won't dare looking at any girl outside. Because you have three person gluing behind you. That's why let me rest for today okay? Okay I guess."

"Tsh* Tae now that's the reason I am asking you to join right? What if without your presence I might go beyond the boundary and start flirting- Woh woh easy there girl."

Jeongguk chukled getting weak punches over his biceps.

"Gir- Did you just call me girl Alpha?" Taehyung stopped punching immediately and asked knitting his brows.