fourteen

"Hii." Jeongguk said almost inaudibly to the male, he has been dreaming of. Jeongguk never prescribed before coming to a random cafe to meet with the certain omega. Maybe a coincidence?

Taehyung immediately spitted out all the juice looking at the male in front of him. Oh no!!! This is is maybe the 1004th hallucination? Yes... This is it. Because Taehyung is totally used to it now. Since he got the Autograph from the Alpha, it has been a cycle to see the man everywhere like EVERY DAMN WHERE INSIDE HIS HOUSE!!! But here too!!! Damn Taehyung never thought!! Hehe.

The omega just randomly threw a wink to the Alpha while wiping his mouth using a napkin. Jeongguk just coughed out of shock. Okay he didn't expected to get that in return.

"You are alone or waiting for someone?" He asked not immediately feeling like sitting on the front chair.

"Oh trust me even if I am waiting, your presence has changed my mind completely, Alpha." Taehyung said again throwing an wink.

"Chukled* Seems like you have revived yourself a lot. Impressive. Anyway I am taking your front seat then." Jeongguk just randomly shook his head defeated and set on his chair with a smile.

Yes!!! The Jeon Jeongguk is smiling!!!! Yes!!!! You've read it right!!! This is the first time Maybe Someone other then his idiotic sister is being the reason for his smile.

"You have already set on my heart Alpha. No need to find any artificial position." Taehyung replied with a grin.

God this omega is really different then he imagined. He was all shy a week or two ago? He still remembers how the other couldn't even formed a single sentence to have his autograph, and now!!!

"Chief, What do you want to have?" A waiter asked politely bowing in front of him at the same time pulling him back to the reality.

"Oh- I would love to have a coffee along with-

"Wait you can see him too?" Taehyung interrupted them with two soccer eyes.

"Sorry Sir?" The waiter asked confused.

"No.. How could you!!! You can see him too? That means, You have crush on him too? What the hell... HE IS MINE!!!" Taehyung stands up grumpily all ready to fight now. Nearby people immediately turns towards him.

And now it's Jeongguk's time to hallucinate. Like is it happening for real or just his imagination!!! No like no one ever dared to act like this in front him before. Well this is strange? Well amusingly strange yes.

He just coughed awkwardly fixing his coat not daring to look forth anymore as The Omega is really behaving strange.

"I am sorry Sir, If I offended you. But we all know This is Chief Jeon Jeongguk. And we can see him? I mean of course." The waiter protested in a humble manner.

"I KNOW HE IS YOUR CHIEF. BUT HE IS MY CRUSH, MY HONEY PIE, MY ALPHA, AND MY FUTURE HUB- wait what?" Out of nowhere Finally some sense knocked into his brain.

"Sir Although We had no intention to bring your privacy on display here. We are happy for your achievement, Congratulations for your New life Alpha Chief."

The waiter suddenly Started to clap followed by other waiters along with other customers too, as they thought Their mighty Alpha finally got his Love, which everyone ever waited for.

Jeongguk is just totally awestruck to even react by now. If the person in front of him were any other Being, Might he already strangle them for making a huge drama out of nowhere. But Only God knows why this Omega is making his heart weak.